z

Young Writers Society

Lily

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:09 pm
LilyReagan says...

Hi. I got an email about how rude and conceited my first post here was.

Sorry you felt that way, dude. I was just trying to say all the things about me that I thought made me unique. I didn't want my life to sound perfect, 'cause it's far from it, and I didn't want to sound like a conceited liar.

So, I'm going to edit this.

I was born in New York City (the Bronx, to be exact) and raised in the suburbs of NJ. My mom died in a car crash when I was 6, and my dad got remarried to Aleni, whom I love as if she had birthed me. I have three siblings: Jay (18 ), Hessa (15), and Anna Sophia (3). As I said in my other one, I have millions of hobbies that I take in phases, over and over and over again. I am "capricious" as Aleni puts it. My friend call me "soggy Lily", a nickname which I am not going to explain again :) .

I am good in school, am ambidexterous (it runs in the family), and love sports almost as much as I love my puppy, Kiwi Melon, who was named after an extinct Starburst flavor. She's adorable, but don't get too close to her or she'll drool on you with her over-productive salivary glands (it, too, runs in the family. Hers, not mine!)

My brother bugs the crap out of me, and my sisters make me laugh.

I am shy in person, but I always love to make friends!

Just so you know, I didn't tell you about my mom to make you feel bad for me. I just want you to know that only eight people outside of my family know about it. If I ever seem bitter or harsh or rude...it's probably because of that. I still have problems coping. It partially explains my other post. I wrote all of the things I liked best about me because I guess I was trying to hide the fact that my life isn't perfect. (I'm a perfectionist :( . It's a sad quality.) My mental health is unstable. :wink:

Now, without the unwanted details :wink: , you know more about me!

Always and forever,

Lily

*For all of you who were turned off me because of my other "About the Author" post thingy, I'm sorry, and I hope you get to read this, because it undoubtedly tells you more invaluable things about me.*
Last edited by LilyReagan on Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."
~Anonymous

Nulla dies sine linea. --Not a day without a line

29 Reviews

Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:06 pm
LilyReagan says...

Oh, crap. I was just reading that, and I sound so stuck up. If you hate me now, please, please don't. I'm sorry. :( :? :(
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."
~Anonymous

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:41 pm
Jon says...

much much better, you sound human :D

29 Reviews

Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:43 pm
LilyReagan says...

Ha! So very nice of you! :lol:
~Anonymous

The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle