z

Young Writers Society

It's Jamie!

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:34 pm
teenweirdo says...

Hello. My name is Jamie and I have just graduated from eighth grade and am going into high school. The strange thing is that I'm not nervous, but excited about it, which is extremely rare for me. Just in case you wanted to know (although you probably don't really care), I have dark brown eyes, dark brown thin and wavy almost elbow-length hair, and olive skin.

I have lots of hobbies. I love to write, sing, surf the net, practice karate (I've been taking classes for four years in Tang Soo Do and am almost a red belt), play the piano, play DDR, make videos, act strange and goofy, hang out with my friends, and a whole lot more. I actually haven't written much in a long time, but I'm going to try to change that. I like to write poetry the most, but also write some fiction. I started to write in sixth grade after we had a creative poetry unit in English class. I thought that it was fun and started writing outside of school. I haven't stopped. :D

So, there you have it. There are some of the things that I love to do. If I could not write, nor play the piano, nor take karate, I would be very sad. I'm glad that I am able to do these things. That's me.
"You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need."

-The Rolling Stones

661 Reviews

Reviews: 661
Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:36 pm
Jasmine Hart says...

Hi Jamie. Welcome to YWS. What sort of fiction do you like to write?

Jas
"Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."
-Maya Angelou

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:25 am
rubberduck says...

Hey there, Jamie.

You write poetry? Interesting. I can't write it for nuts. Haha.

So, what genres do you write in?

Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:30 am
rubberduck says...

Oh. I just found out.

Fantasy fiction. Haha.

Well then, I'll read it. ^^

I write fantasy fiction too.

Seeya 'round!

Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:39 am
Jamie_rocks says...

Hey! That's cool, I'm Jamie too! I'm a year younger though.

Good luck with getting your writing started up again. I'll go look at it.

See you around!
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf.
— Lemony Snicket