z

Young Writers Society

Well, hello there.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:17 pm
Xenos says...

Hey ho everyone :) , Name's Xenos and i'm very pleased to meet you all! Hm... I suppose this is the part where I talk about myself? Well I'll keep it short. I love to read and write and I'm currently reading a book called Cry of the Icemark and it's really good. I'm not currently working on anything, which is partly why I joined as I've been lacking inspiration rescently and was hoping a site like this could help I suppose.

Anyways I've borred you enough.

See you all around!

:ftw:

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:27 pm
myfreindsavamp says...

Hello.

Cry of the Icemark is very good, if I may say so myself.

Inspiration is always here as always. I usually get random inspiration from this site so hopefully you do too.

Good to hear your a reader and writer.
See ya around,
-Amber
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:31 pm
Firearris says...

Hello Xenos, and Welcome to YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY!!!!!!!! I'm Fire, Arris, Firearris, FA, or you can make something up. What hobbies do you have? What do you read? Do you draw? Do you have any pets? Tell us more!

Here are some good links:

Contact & Staff: A List of people you can contact for help if needed, (mods and admins), this list is a bit old, but you can still contact most of the people on it. contact.php

Rules & Guides A List of rules, and also some guides. I suggest you go through this so you know what you can and can't do on here, and the guides can be loads of help! I sometimes wish I knew about them when I joined XD rules.php

FAQ Frequently Asked Questions! You may have a problem, and you might be able to find the answer here. faq.php

Also, here is a color list:

Blue Name = Greeters.

Purple Name = Instructors.

Light Green = Junior Moderator.

Dark Green = Moderators.

Red = Admins.

Feel Free to PM me if you want a crit, or you need any help!

~Arris
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:49 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

Hi! I'm Brooke aka Blacktiger3915. Welcome to the Young Writers Society! If you have any questions or you just need a friend, feel free to contact me. I will be honored. Have a great time here and write some unique works!
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:52 pm
Poor Imp says...

Hullo Xenos! Oy, rather neat Greek name, isn't it?

Anyhow, welcome to YWS and such. If you've questions, feel free to PM me. Or our moderators.

Not working on anything then--but what do you like writing...?

Welcome again.

IMP
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:13 pm
Xenos says...

Hey and thanks everyone!

To Firearris: Thanks for the arm welcome! I like swimming, writing and reading of course, music and playing my guitar (badly). I do draw (also badly) and currently have no pets since my hamster died rescently :(.

To Poor Imp: Thanks for the welcome once again! So you noticed? Yes it is Greek for "stranger", but I only chose it because i liked the sound of the word mostly. Also in answer to your question I like to write fantasy mainly, however I don't think i'm very good at it, but It's what I most enjoy writing and reading for that matter so I've decided to stick with that genre :).

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:16 pm
Firearris says...

Awwww, :( Try a bird! :D Swimming is pure fun, so is guitar, I'm learning it. ^_^
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman