z

Young Writers Society

Me, myself, and the voices in my head

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Sat May 31, 2008 3:44 pm
MidnightVampire says...

I can't believe i didn't make one of these! I'm MidnightVampireSo here's some stuff about me:
I'm currently working on a novella with my friend, Lauren, and it's something like 34K and some odd number of words. Sadly, we both hoped it would be a novel, but a novella it shall stay. I'm twelve, soon to turn thirteen, and my spelling is terrible.I'm also working on another piece with Lauren (she's my writing buddy, ever since 4th grade), and I don't know the word count, I'm hoping to start typing it soon. It's not anything close to Family Tree's word count. I like to write horror, ghost stories, a little spy stuff, maybe a little fantasy. I can't write romance, that's something I don't think I ever will be able to do. I like reading the Alex Rider series, any series that has to do with vampires or werewolves, I love stephanie Meyer (hope I spelled that correctly). I like Math, writing, reading, science, basically anything but geography. I'm a nerd, oh well. I play the trumpet, so maybe I'm also a band geek.
Um... more random stuff about me.... I like blueberries! and I have two voices inside my head... yes... two... they argue a lot. Now I think I will stop talking about myself before anyone sends me to a mental institute or something.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:39 pm
View Likes
teenweirdo says...

Hi. I'm Jamie. You sound really nice. :D I play the piano, but the trumpet sounds like it would be more difficult to play.
"You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need."

-The Rolling Stones

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:26 am
View Likes
MidnightVampire says...

You sound nice too, : ). I played the piano. Played it for a long time, but I couldn't practice. Piano takes more dedication.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound