z

Young Writers Society

hey hey

Random avatar

Reviews: 29
Tue May 27, 2008 10:59 pm
laura claridge says...

so I'm new to this site, i normally deal with fanfiction.net, but i just moved recently and some new friends said i should join here too. so i did. anyway, just wanna say hi, I'm looking forward to reading some good stuff

Random avatar

Reviews: 87
Tue May 27, 2008 11:06 pm
gymnast_789 says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS!

I'm gymnast_789, but people around here call me gymnast for short.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me! Hope you enjoy it here! See you around!

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue May 27, 2008 11:26 pm
Maybe says...

Hey Laura! Welcome to YWS! I'm Maybe, or May for short.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the site, or if you want a critique, feel free to PM me. I'd be glad to help! And check up on the FAQ's and Rules as they're a great way to get your questions answered as well. ^.^

Remember to review two other pieces of work before you post one of your own. That way, you'll not only be helping yourself, but other authors as well. And it'll help your work get more reviews.

Ok, basic greeting/info out of the way...

What is it you like to write? Read? What music do you listen to? Do you like salty or sweet things better? Land or sea? Strawberries or Bananas (if either)? Crayons or Markers? Cupcakes or Muffins?

See you around the site! Have fun, and good luck with your writing!

Cheers,

May la Be :smt020
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Tue May 27, 2008 11:45 pm
Adnamarine says...

Hiya Laura! Welcome to YWS! *does a little jig* Very happy to have you here:)

I know it might seem a little overwhelming at first, but this really is a fabulous place:) If you have any questions, just shoot me a PM or something.

Oh, and of course if you ever Ever want a review (I major in poetry, but anything is fine), I'd be very happy to:D

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Tue May 27, 2008 11:50 pm
writ3rindisguis3 says...

Hi laura claridge!

You're on fanfiction.net? OMC, that is soo cool! I am too!!!!!!!!!!!! What's your name thingy? My name on there is randomnerd. Yah, I know, soooo original. :wink: :backtotopic:

Well, welcome to YWS! This is such an awesome site! You get helpful reviews and stuff. Maybe not from me....But, I try. :wink:

Ooh, I wanna join in on the question asking! Do you prefer pencil or pen??? What's your favorite book?? Do you have any pets? Have you tried writing a novel?

If you have any questions PM me. I'd be happy to help! Can't wait to see what you write! Enjoy your stay! :smt023

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:14 pm
Firearris says...

Hello and Welcome to YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY!!!!!!!! I'm Fire, Arris, Firearris, FA, or you can make something up. What hobbies do you have? What do you read? Do you draw? Do you have any pets? Tell us more!

Here are some good links:

Contact & Staff: A List of people you can contact for help if needed, (mods and admins), this list is a bit old, but you can still contact most of the people on it. contact.php

Rules & Guides A List of rules, and also some guides. I suggest you go through this so you know what you can and can't do on here, and the guides can be loads of help! I sometimes wish I knew about them when I joined XD rules.php

FAQ Frequently Asked Questions! You may have a problem, and you might be able to find the answer here. faq.php

Also, here is a color list:

Blue Name = Greeters.

Purple Name = Instructors.

Light Green = Junior Moderator.

Dark Green = Moderators.

Red = Admins.

Feel Free to PM me if you want a crit, or you need any help!

~Arris
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

Random avatar

Reviews: 29
Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:54 pm
laura claridge says...

well, hi everyone! i really didn't expect such a nice welcome. Everybody asked so many questions!
Well, i live to write fanfiction, though i do quite a bit of original fiction involving vampires, werewolves and other random things like that. i love reading just about anything. I'm a big fan of J-rock and other Japanese music, and believe it or not, i like some rap and shizz.
my username on FF.net is the-beginning-of-the-end'
i like to write in pencil, even if i don't rub it out >.< and yeah, i've tried writing a novel. Still trying. I really should get around to finishing it soon.
FA, thanks for the info, very helpful.
anyway, thanks everyone!

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:58 pm
Night Mistress says...

hey, laura.

welcome to YWS

if you need anything, feel free to pm me.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:03 am
Alainna says...

Heya Laura and welcome to YWS!! *hands out cookies*

Everybody seemed to have covered the important stuff so all I have to do is say a big 'hi'.

HI!!

If you ever need anything at all then feel free to pm me and I'll help you out as best as I can.

Fan-fiction? Of what? Ah, vampires and werewolves; are you perhaps a Twilight fan?

All the best with your writing and I hope you like it around here.

See you about,

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:36 pm
SimonCowellLuver says...

Hello I am SimonCowellLuver or known as SCL for short. Welcome to YWS! Hope you find nit to your liking. If you need any help finding anything pm me at anytime also with questions or concerns.

Simon :D :P
3 facts: 1.You can't lick your elbow
2. you just tried it
3. I caught you cause i saw you

I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield