z

Young Writers Society

So it's my turn?

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sat May 17, 2008 10:59 pm
Jellybee says...

Huh huh... It's pretty stressing? I'm just behind my keyboard and searching my best word to describe/present/introduce myself. You see? I didn't know which word choose. So I picked them all.

It's the same thing in my writing, I never know what to do. More love, less action? No death? Oups( wow, you're learning how to write oops in french. 'cause I'm Canadian, but Quebecoise, so my first language is french ^^.) he's already dead. Not yet.

Well, I'm 16. But people says that when you're sixteen, it's your 17th that you're living. So when it's time to say my age, I say: I'm 17 ans I'm not smoking. Good presentation, no?
I'm living with my 2 sisters, just for information. Mother too, but she's so busy that I don't see her very often.

I like to write.
Really. So I was wondering if in English it was the same thing. That's why I'm here, lol.

O-M-G. I read what I wrote. Pretty more depressing, no? I don't like the way I'm writing in English, with so many mistakes that I don't even see. So I'm here to improve my gramar, syntax and, of course, my style.

Guess everybody want to befriend?
No?
-Joking.
No one lies to everybody. Everybody lies to one. Pline The Young_

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun May 18, 2008 1:37 am
TNCowgirl says...

Um, Hello. That was an interesting welcome thread. But hello.

I'm TN, or TNC. But welcome to the site. If you have any questions just pm me.

TNC
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sun May 18, 2008 3:16 am
casey_kent says...

Hello there!

Welcome to YWS!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!

Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun May 18, 2008 9:09 am
Demeter says...

Hi and welcome!

I loved your introduction :) So you speak mostly French, right? That's génial! I study French depuis cinq ans, but I can't really say that I could speak it well. I just have to keep practising. And practising.

I'll be glad to read your work. PM me when you post some and also if you need anything!

Je t'embrasse
Demeter
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun May 18, 2008 9:48 am
.:Echelon:. says...

Hi and welcome to yws!! I guess I should start talking to newbies :D If you need any help just pm me :D you know what i am really bad at french :@ Anyway talk soon
Rebbecca

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun May 18, 2008 5:19 pm
Jellybee says...

Thank you all for your welcome!
I was a little nervous to come here and present myself but you seem all very nice!
demeter: I'm studying English since my 4th grade but I only understood the teacher in my 8th grade -_-*. But since I made huge progress ;).

:roll: Jellybe- aka Jessica, but don't name me Jessi, I hate that- or Jessou, it's worse!!
No one lies to everybody. Everybody lies to one. Pline The Young_

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:02 pm
Firearris says...

Hello and Welcome to YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY!!!!!!!! I'm Fire, Arris, Firearris, FA, or you can make something up. What hobbies do you have? What do you read? Do you draw? Do you have any pets? Tell us more!

Here are some good links:

Contact & Staff: A List of people you can contact for help if needed, (mods and admins), this list is a bit old, but you can still contact most of the people on it. contact.php

Rules & Guides A List of rules, and also some guides. I suggest you go through this so you know what you can and can't do on here, and the guides can be loads of help! I sometimes wish I knew about them when I joined XD rules.php

FAQ Frequently Asked Questions! You may have a problem, and you might be able to find the answer here. faq.php

Also, here is a color list:

Blue Name = Greeters.

Purple Name = Instructors.

Light Green = Junior Moderator.

Dark Green = Moderators.

Red = Admins.

Feel Free to PM me if you want a crit, or you need any help!

~Arris
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia