z

Young Writers Society

You know you're weird when...

Reviews: 2
Wed May 14, 2008 1:54 am
Kagerou453 says...

There comes a point in many an anthroid's life when he/she/it just looks at his/her/itself and thinks, "...Wow...I really am a complete weirdo."

This particular revelation came to me just a couple days ago when my friend called while I was on the computer after watching "Jeopardy", where the final question was about the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. It got me thinking that I had recently looked them up and they had been cool, and were one of the 7 Wonders of the World. I started looking them up, and from there I went to Alexandria, ancient Rome, etc. One thing led to another, so the conversation a short while later with my friend went something like this:

Friend: "Hey, what are you up to?"

Me: "I'm writing a list of all the places that I would go visit if I could travel back in time." =3

Friend: "... ...You would."

Which is when I realized just how odd my very sincere answer had been, and that he was right. I would do something like that. Because I am so weird!

And it's not just things like that. I have so many unusual tendencies! My fashion idol is Humphrey Bogart, and I aspire to combine the style of '20s detectives, Chicago gangsters, and 21st century design, because it would look beyond awesome.
I hate raisins, but I love oatmeal raisin cookies. Whenever I'm eating something that is really, really, really yummy, I start dancing in my seat, even when there's no music.
I sat down to an AP biology test yesterday, but I couldn't care less as I freaked out about the pen that I had lent to someone last week and had never gotten back, because I couldn't even remember who I had lent it to! Which meant that I would have to go around to ask every individual person if she had happened to borrow a clicky, blue, metallic pen from me last week and when I could get it back. By the way, I found the person eventually <3

Le sigh. The trials of the Strange and Unusual.
Life will throw punches at you. You can either sit there and throw a tantrum, or you can get back up and keep on walking.

<(^.^<) ~ (>^.^)> ~ <(^.^<)

Random avatar

Reviews: 38
Sun May 18, 2008 12:53 am
Squishy says...

You know you're weird when you and your cousin argue the Chaos theory in the car when you had to wait for a crane to life a giant metal box thing across the road.

What started the debate was the fact that according to the Theory, there is a slight minute chance that we could actually hit the giant metal box thing straight on and go through.... although we did prodict that if that chance ever arose, it would be so fleeting that we would probably get stuck inside the metal box thing.

I also watch Jeopordy and regularly win more money than the actuall tv people do... im not bragging. this isn't something to be proud of.. but im a nerd and am admitting it.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Mon May 19, 2008 4:01 am
lyrical_sunshine says...

...You are my hero. :D

I LOVE the 20s style.
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Tue May 20, 2008 9:59 am
rubberduck says...

Haha. Wow, those styles together certainly would look interesting.
(In a good way, I think. Can't really imagine it. My brain's in a mess.)

Heh. Just popping in to say hi!
And so, hi! :D
Seeya 'round!
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

Reviews: 1
Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:21 pm
Werewolf says...

Hmm...you knwo your wierd when...
Hard one, because theirs just SO much to choose from!
I think the most basic thing is when people give you wierd looks. Then you know your wierd. I cant even think of one, because there is to many to chose from.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:28 pm
Heidigirl666 says...

Is there anyone here who doesn't think they're weird?

You know you're weird when...

You've been so immersed in what's going on in your head that you're completely lost as to what's going on in the real world and someone talks to you and you're left going 'huh?'.

You're twenty and you prefer single malt whiskies, real ales and good wines to alco-pops and lager. :D And you don't like clubbing.

:smt005

The 20's style is awesome. I often think I should have been born then. :-D
Everywhere I go I'm asked if I think the university stifles writers. My opinion is that they don't stifle enough of them. There's many a bestseller that could have been prevented by a good teacher. ~Flannery O'Connor

If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver