z

Young Writers Society

Hey, my name's Jamie!

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:35 pm
teenweirdo says...

I'm fourteen years old and love to write and read. I like writing fantasy and sometimes realistic fiction. Poetry is also fun to write. I look forward to reviewing your work and posting some of my own! I'm so excited! Yay! :) Haha.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:34 am
Sometimesinbetween says...

Hello!
Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!
-Sometimes-
"I do not believe an author has truly succeeded unless or until he has caused his readers to laugh and to weep."
-Anonymous

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:36 am
Maybe says...

Hey Jamie! Welcome to YWS! I'm Maybe, or May for short.

If you have any questions/concerns about the site, or just want a critique, feel free to PM me. I'm always glad to help (though be warned: I do not critique poetry. Sorry!)

You may want to check out the FAQ's, as they might help answer some of your questions. And also, before you post any of your work, be sure to critique two other pieces. Here at YWS we have a 2:1 ratio. Not only will it help your work get reviews, but it will help others as well.

So what is it you like to read? What bands do you enjoy listening to? Do you like chocolate or vanilla better? Salty or sweet? Land or sea? Pen or pencil? ^.^

I hope you like it here (I'm sure you will). YWS is a really cool place, filled with really cool people.

See ya around! Good luck with your writing!

-May :smt101
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:34 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there!

Welcome to YWS!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will enjoy!

Read the rules and FAQs before posting anything.

Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions about the site.

See ya around!

~Casey
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:32 am
Alainna says...

*Gets excited too*

Hey Jamie and welcome to YWS!! *hands out party poppers*

If you ever need anything at all - crit, chat, help - just pm me and I'll be more than happy to help you out as best as I can. Check out the FAQ's and Guide if you haven't already; they are very useful.

All the best with your writing and I hope you like it here.

See you around the site,
Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

344 Reviews

Reviews: 344
Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:53 pm
Eimear says...

Heya, and welcome!

I find poetry fun too, so PM me when you post some and il nip on and take a look!

Eimear
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde.

29 Reviews

Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:24 pm
teenweirdo says...

Thanks everybody so much!

Maybe -

I like to read fantasy and vampire fiction for the most part. Things like the Twilight or Maximum Ride series. I listen to a variety of bands. It's really weird actually. I'm Christian, so I listen to Christian music, but I also listen to rock/alternative like Slipknot and AFI. Odd, right? I love CHOCOLATE!!! I like sweet tastes. I love the ocean! It's so much fun to jump the waves! I use pens most of the time. It's just how I am. :)
"You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need."

-The Rolling Stones

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:54 pm
mizz-iceberg says...

Hey Jamie!! Great to see yuo're so excited. This place really is quite fun.
I use pen to write most of the time too, its hard getting my thoughts on paper with a pencil. And the Twilight series are awesome aren't they?!?!?

What type of chocolate do you like best?? I'm not too big a fan of dark chocolate.

...See you around!!!
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:32 pm
niteowl says...

Hi there teenweirdo! I like the Twilight series, too. Feel free to check out our usergroup "Alice Cullen Knows Your Next Move". And since you've gotten the run-down from everyone else, I'll simply give you a gift before riding away into the sunset.

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :smt069 :mrgreen: :elephant: :smt015 :smt016 :smt026 :smt040 :smt075 :smt028 :smt107 :smt115
:smt118 :smt061 :smt054 :smt046 :smt038 :smt059 :smt072 :smt116 :smt077 :smt032 :smt041
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:53 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

You took my name! Lol.

I'm Jamie Bondage. XD

Hope you enjoy YWS! XD

29 Reviews

Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:52 pm
teenweirdo says...

mizz-iceburg - I like all three kinds of chocolates, but I prefer milk chocolate. The Twilight series is the best ever! Go Cullens!

niteowl - I'll be sure to check out the group. It sounds really cool! Aw, what a nice gift! You just made my day! :D

Jamie Bondage - I guess I did. Haha. Jamie's a pretty cool name, though.
"You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need."

-The Rolling Stones

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:05 pm
SimonCowellLuver says...

Ello Jamie I am SimonCowellLuver but you can call me SCL for short. What up? I wanna say Welcome to the YWS!!! Hope you enjoy it here.

Here is a little gift from moi...Smilies...
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :smt002 :smt017 :smt009 :smt019 :smt010 :smt041 :smt032 :smt031 :smt040 :smt046 :smt038 :smt035 :smt034 :elephant: :smt006 :mrgreen: :thud: :smt015 :smt026 :smt072 :smt068 :smt069 :smt064 :smt065 :smt096 :smt107 :smt116 :smt111 :smt109

Hope you enjoy them hope to see you around. Have a good day SCL. :smt059
3 facts: 1.You can't lick your elbow
2. you just tried it
3. I caught you cause i saw you

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:28 am
[deleted1] says...

Welcome to YWS. I'm Rick. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do. After you get 25 reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom and talk about any work you're doing, ask for crits for anything, ask anyone if they have something they want/need critted, and/or just hang out in and talk about your day. Before you post your own work, you need atleast two crits. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns about anything.

Bye.

-Rick.

29 Reviews

Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:25 pm
teenweirdo says...

Yay, so many warm welcomings! You guys are so nice. Ah, a second gift! How wonderful! :)

-The Rolling Stones

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:18 pm
Pundit says...

Hey teenweirdo!
Check out my new Shoes!
anyway read you like poetry so checkit out!
saw you hadn't had any posts in a while.

Is that a carrot?
— WeepingWisteria