z

Young Writers Society

Myself. >.<

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:24 pm
Autumn says...

Heya there.. well I kinda suck at wrighting these type of things, but I'll give it a go [and procrastinate about art coursework some more].

My real name is Caroline.

I live in a village in England.

I chose Autumn as my screen name cos um.. I dunno, I like the word =P and the season ^.^

I'm 16 years old, but a complete kid at heart =P

I'm currently in lower sixth studying for my AS levels, Art (which is.. meh), ICT (which is alright, cause my class is awesome), and product design (which I hate >-<).

When I'm older I want to be an animator, graphics designer or an illustrator.

I am in a world of my own alot of the time =P which probably explains my extreme clumsiness.

Over the last two years or so I have become steadily more and more addicted to manga/anime =P My fave is probably fruits basket; the manga is just awesome.

I am currently reading the books Maximum Ride: Angel Experiment, Skin, Elsewhere and the manga Tsubasa Reservoir (sp?) Chronicles. Four at once, t'is all good.

I listen to all types of music, from pop to metal.

I doodle all the time; in lessons, at home or on the computer (with a tablet).. I like drawing manga as well as other random stoofs.

I love cats. I'm also allergic to cats, which kind of sucks.

Quite obviously, I love to write. I hope one day I can actually write a proper novel though, instead of dishing out an endless stream of unfinished prologues/chapter ones. =P

Grammar and punctuation are.. annoying.

Fantasy is my favourite genre.

Well I can't think of anything else to say, kudos if you actually read all that.

Autumn =]
x x x
But there's still tomorrow
Forget the sorrow
And I can be on the last train home

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:29 pm
Monki says...

Lmao. Yes, I actually read all that and its very interesting. YWS peoples are always wanting to know more about eachother. Hence, this forumn. Thanks for sharing, by the way. That's really hilarious that you like cats but you're allergic to them. A bit ironic, actually. I'm allergic to dogs and I have one. Ha ha. I LOVE art. I hope you post some sometime so I can see it. :)

<3,
Monki
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:05 pm
Krupp says...

Autumn wrote:Heya there.. well I kinda suck at wrighting these type of things, but I'll give it a go [and procrastinate about art coursework some more].

My real name is Caroline.

I live in a village in England.

I chose Autumn as my screen name cos um.. I dunno, I like the word =P and the season ^.^

I'm 16 years old, but a complete kid at heart =P

I'm currently in lower sixth studying for my AS levels, Art (which is.. meh), ICT (which is alright, cause my class is awesome), and product design (which I hate >-<).

When I'm older I want to be an animator, graphics designer or an illustrator.

I am in a world of my own alot of the time =P which probably explains my extreme clumsiness.

Over the last two years or so I have become steadily more and more addicted to manga/anime =P My fave is probably fruits basket; the manga is just awesome.

I am currently reading the books Maximum Ride: Angel Experiment, Skin, Elsewhere and the manga Tsubasa Reservoir (sp?) Chronicles. Four at once, t'is all good.

I listen to all types of music, from pop to metal.

I doodle all the time; in lessons, at home or on the computer (with a tablet).. I like drawing manga as well as other random stoofs.

I love cats. I'm also allergic to cats, which kind of sucks.

Quite obviously, I love to write. I hope one day I can actually write a proper novel though, instead of dishing out an endless stream of unfinished prologues/chapter ones. =P

Grammar and punctuation are.. annoying.

Fantasy is my favourite genre.

Well I can't think of anything else to say, kudos if you actually read all that.

Autumn =]
x x x

I lived in Northern England, in Harrogate, five years ago. A good place. I miss it.
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:29 pm
GingerLizzy says...

Product design. :3

My friend hates that. I too, am in England in North Lincolnshire. It's nice to meet you. I love to read lots of books at the same time; it jumbles together sometimes but it tends to iron out after a while.

Welcome to YWS, I suppose. :3

Ginge
Worship the ginger monkey :) aaand join my new group!

Oh, and enter my new contest!

Random avatar

Reviews: 29
Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:40 pm
laura claridge says...

Fruits Basket is awesome. I have the whole anime >__<
The maximum ride books, I've read all them. The last one was kind of a let down...
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles kicks ass!!! I was in Japan and saw it on tv and was all like "EH?? Sakura and Syaoran, but definately not card captors." So i went out and brought the first volume. Problem is, it's in Japanese >__<
I'd love to see some of your drawings

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:40 pm
Juniper says...

Haha, this is sweet.

It seems like everyone on this place wants to know more about eachother, but never really enjoys babbling about themselves. Well, maybe not everyone, but I certainly do not.

England is cool :D. You're lucky!
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:01 am
Stori says...

Hey, new person. I like anime too, though I don't really read manga. My favorite is Dot Hack (ever heard of it?) Though I'm miffed about how they handled the new series. Oh, and I like cats too!

You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla