In which I proceed to rawr.

896 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 896
Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:41 am
View Likes
PenguinAttack says...

UPDATED: 20/8/2010

I remember when I first created this particular thread. Long time ago now, I suppose. Things have changed, I have changed and the world has changed so it’s just about time I told you all about the new me.

RAWR! (I still rawr, even in my old age)

In short, I am a 21 year old female who is currently enduring her second semester of a Master of Arts in Creative Writing. What does this involve? A lot of reading and a lot of writing, and I am learning all of the time. Before this I completed my Bachelor of Arts, during which I majored in English, Text and Writing and had sub-major (minor) in History, Politics and Philosophy. There are a lot of words in those titles. Basically, I did classes in English Literature, writing and some history and philosophy.

I am working in retail as a sales assistant although I am considering some volunteer work. My Master only runs part time so I have ridiculous amounts of free time on my hands, when I’m not doing chores or uni readings. I spend much of that time on the YWS, doing what little I can here and there.

My joy is situated in reading and writing. These two activities fill me with happiness. Ever present is music in my life, I think I may stop breathing if I couldn’t hear music anymore. I love to bake, treats and cakes are the most fun I have with in the kitchen, although I also enjoy cooking dinners and meals. I am more critical with novels and stories than I used to be – I expect standards that otherwise do not exist.

And that, I think, is all anyone need to know about such a fossil as I. If you have any questions, hit me up, I’m always happy to chat.

*Hearts* Le Penguin.
Last edited by PenguinAttack on Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

Random avatar

Reviews: 335
Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:18 am
View Likes
Fireweed says...

[quote]Thus I proceed to not only rawr,[/quote]

:lol: That pretty much made my day.

You seem cool. Your university classes actually do sound quite riveting, lol. I remember we were talking about something in each others guest books.... Oh yeah, a shared love for the movie Serenity. *high fives* So what's your favorite Firefly episode? Favorite character?
"I myself am composed entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."- Augusten Burroughs

896 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:55 am
PenguinAttack says...

*grins* Hi 5 indeed!

Malcom Reynold is a gorgeous, moody, gorgeous man. Fav ep would have to be the last one, whose name escapes me at this second.

Yours?

And lol, I am an odd one, I know not how that made your day, but I'm pleased it it. :D

*Hearts* Le Penguin.

Random avatar

Reviews: 335
Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:17 pm
View Likes
Fireweed says...

Character: Kaylee!
Episode: Our Mrs. Reynolds (I think that's what it's called... the first one with Saffron?)

^_^

As for that making my day... I'm just really easily amused. And I love it when people talk all properly and british-ly ("In which...proceed to...")

:D
"I myself am composed entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."- Augusten Burroughs

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:28 pm
View Likes
Alainna says...

Hey Penguin, we've talked before but I thought I'd drop by and see your post. :D

Living with four sisters must be both hilarious and suicidal....I thought having two was bad. Then again, you're the oldest... :roll:

Firefly? I have no idea what that show is about but Jenna once told me I look like Inara....

I have a question - what's your favourite ic-cream flavour?

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

896 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:10 pm
View Likes
PenguinAttack says...

Hehe, I'm not the oldest girl, second eldest... and there *are* four of us... but it's okay... We just argue a lot hehe. ^^

Inara is gorgeous, you lucky - gorgeous - girl. ^^

My favourite flavour is chocolate - of course! How could I live without it?

896 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:55 am
View Likes
PenguinAttack says...

Updated.

896 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:13 am
View Likes
PenguinAttack says...

Updated as of the 20/8/2010

446 Reviews

Reviews: 446
Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:34 am
View Likes
Yuriiko says...

Shoot me a PM if ever your book's going to get published. Seriously, it's nice getting to know you. And I thought you loved penguins. :D

Rawr!
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal

Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon