z

Young Writers Society

Trivial Trivia about Sunny

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:03 pm
Twit says...

Which church rules do you hate? I mean, la, there's so many out there. Ok, shutting up, now. :roll:
English-Irish? Coooooooooooooool. Ireland has some of the coolest myths and things. And their Gaelic's pronounciation is so confuzzling. ^_^
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:45 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

I know! I'd love to visit Ireland too...I have a grandparent or two over there.

Hmm, let's see, church rules I hate... Rock music is of the devil; anyone who isn't Christian is a heathen and must be avoided; if you have a piercing anywhere besides your ears you're sinning; dress nicely for church ALWAYS ("respect God with your clothes"...well, God sees me in my undies, so I doubt he cares); dancing is bad; getting angry, even for a good reason, is bad (sorry, but didn't Jesus call the Pharisees "broods of vipers" and "white-washed tombs"? Yeah, that's really "nice")...

Okay I'm running out lol. But yeah, thanks for letting me rant.
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:06 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

More trivia (because I'm egotistical and shamelessly bumping my post.)

1. I'm querying! As in actual, real-life query letters sent to real-life literary agents. I'm so scared. Lol.

2. I love blank notebooks. I collect them and then feel compelled to write inane phrases and poems in them.

3. I'm attempting to learn how to play the harmonica.

4. I'm currently stalling so I do not have to a.) re-edit Firebrand and b.) finish my essay test on literary criticism.

5. I still sleep with a teddy bear.

6. I wear black a lot. But I'm not goth, or emo, or any kind of label, really. I just think I look decent in black.
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice