z

Young Writers Society

Do vegetarians eat animal shaped crackers........???

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:34 pm
KiteRide86 says...

Hey! I started out as a fantasy writer, too! I loved it, but it got old and I couldn't help sounding like lord of the rings, but how can you not? lol!

I love England! I want to visit sooo bad!

Wow, you had ALL! I hope I haven't offended you with Edna. I'm going to go back and work on her and Jamie soon. Hopefully I can get it right this time!

See ya!

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:41 am
Alainna says...

Thanks Heather and Meevs, they went OK, although I dreamt the other day that I failed them all....

KR- Can I call you that? You didn't offend me at all with Edna! It's a great idea and I'm glad someones writing about it. I really love your story line and can't wait for more! Pm me in fact when you post more...

Alainna
xxxxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:44 am
mateeah3 says...

Speaking of Wicked, if you want a laugh this, is Galinda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXS0nEOx_20

Funny stuff eh? Well, I love Wicked, I saw it sometime last year and it was amazing! Unfortunatly, I live in the icky rainy state of Washington (so you can't complain about the rain ;)) so it wasn't on broadway or anything... pfft I wish!

Oooh I'm inspired to read that book now :)

-Mateeah
"Good" writing is married to "bad" writing: something was created, something was tried.

I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood