z

Young Writers Society

Here We Are!!

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:11 am
Areida says...

Okay..lemme see...I go by Areida online since zee padre is strictly opposed to the giving out of my real name. *rolls eyes at father's obsessive protectiveness* I'm fifteen, and I go to a school so tiny it almost doesn't exist. I'm the editor of my school's newly founded newspaper and I play NO sports. I am completely, totally, and irreversably athletically challenged. So I excercise in the privacy of my home to keep my butt from getting so big it gets stuck in the computer chair. That might not be so bad, but then I couldn't get up to pee...so. Okay...vot else?

Oh, I know! I like to refer to myself in the third person! Like this: Areida is hungee!! Areida is writng about herself on the Young Writers Society board "About the Authors" and people are reading it!! Areida is happy because sometimes people ignore her when she gets too annoying. So this is a very exciting experience for her.

I like to talk in different accents, including: French (zat is zee best one of zem all!!), Spanish (can we say Puss-In-Boots?), and this one where all the w's are v's. Such as: Vot is going on in here? Yup, that's what I do. *nods*

I like Harry Potter and am officially obsessed with fanfiction, not a big fan of anime, I'm a second year Latin student (sed caput!! *giggle*), and I like almost all music. Well..except techno. Here are muh faves:

-Frank Sinatra, Judy Garland, etc.
-Usher
-Rascal Flatts
-Kelly Clarkson
-Maroon 5
-Jesse McCartney (so I'm still a Backstreet Boys' fan at heart, so sue me :oops: )
-Clay Aiken (see above)
-Josh Groban (AMAZING voice!!)
-Classical (Beethoven, Tchizowsky (sp?), Schubert (Ave Maria! WooT!), Bach, etc.)
-Switchfoot
-SheDaisy (we've already established that I like cheesy music, okay?)
-Celine Dion (see above)
-Pretty much everything from a musical...which by the way is another one of my favorite things!

I like 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, Easter Parade, Summer Stock, Singin' In the Rain, the Road to Morocco and Anchors Aweigh zee bestest.

If you haven't seen any of those movies then get off your butt and go to Blockbuster. Or sign up for NetFlix- I don't care! Just see them!!

I have three sisters (one of which is going to West Point!!), two birds (Rocco and Cinnamon, they're muh babies! ^_^), 2 rabbits, four dogs (one of which is a cow at heart, I swear), and one horny iguana.

I love reading!!! (dur) Gail Carson Levine, Madeline L'Engle, Gilbert Morris, Francine Rivers, C.S. Lewis, Meg Cabot, and JK Rowling are my favorite authors.

I like randomness!! Lima beans!! And cheese!!

I like to wear high heels- but only for about three hours at a time. I wear green a lot b/c it brings out the green in my eyeses. Well, I wear green when I'm not wearing my school uniform...stupid uniformity. Grr.

Okay, well I can't think of anything else, but y'all are prolly bored to death anyway, so I'll let you go, lol.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:26 am
niteowl says...

Hiya Areida! I've decided to change my gift policy so you only get a gift if a)you post in the Welcome or Aobut the Authors forum or b) you get lucky and you're under the thing as Newest registered member. Anyone in between: Sorry, probably won't notic you. Unless you review my stuff or go in the Lounge or Randomness (two kewlest places on the site)

Anyway, maybe I should comment a bit on you: The accent where all the w's are v's would be German. Yes, accents are zo much fun, are zey not?

And also, we are ALL BSB fans at heart. It hurt so much to throw away their CD's. I still can't believe I did that. I don't like to throw stuff out. Which is why I will probably have a whole closetful of teen mags by the time I get to college. I currently have 1.5 shelves.
D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:
So anyway...I should shut up and give you your gift:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

798 Reviews

Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:39 am
View Likes
Areida says...

*happy dance* Thanks for zee lovely gift!! I am German! Well...not really...I'm actually mostly Irish and 1/16th Cherokee Squaw. ^_~
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:14 am
View Likes
Crysi says...

YES!! ANOTHER CLAY AIKEN FAN EXISTS!!!

He SO beat Reuben. :P

Lol! And I love your French accent. Oh la la!

Sorry.. a bit hyper right now.. *rubs head*

So... WELCOME! You're very awesome. WAIT - SWITCHFOOT?? Ok. You are officially the coolest member on this forum.

Besides me, that is.

:P Jk. Of course.

*dodges random objects being thrown at her because she's talking too much* MESH cut it out!

Ok, well I gotta fly.. Speaking of flying, I'm obsessed with dragons. Anyway, hope to see you around!! :D:D:D
Love and Light

798 Reviews

Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:29 am
View Likes
Areida says...

Oh ho ho!! You are possibly zee first person to like zee French accent!! (Note: This is not intended to be spelled correctly. Thank you) Socred Blue!!! Invaders! Quick- name that movie!

I am glad to be zee coolest member other than you! *thinks of evil plan of how to steal title of coolest member*
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden