z

Young Writers Society

they call what i do writing

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:52 pm
nanc21 says...

Hello everyone.
The name is Nancy but you can call me Nanc. I am a freshman at Northern Michigan University. It be COLD up here. Yeah, I love to write, I don't think I am very good, but hey, that's what practice is for. I am getting married on the 19th of this month to my high school sweet heart. Tis very exciting. I love body modification, and sorry, but you will have to put up with me writing about. My EN 111 teacher, Pat Scott, has been a major influence on my writing. If you get the chance pick up the book "Writing Down the Bones" by Natalie Goldberg. Excelent book. And that's about all there is. I look forward to reading all of your stories and poems.

happy writing

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:57 pm
Bobo says...

Welcome nanc! I am proud to be the first welcomer person guy man dude.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:09 pm
Firestarter says...

Hey Nanc, I'm Jack, welcome to thy YWS, PM me or any member of the Big Brother Group if you have any questions/problems.

I look forward to reading your stuff too...see you around the site!

Oh, and before I forget! CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you have a really great wedding!

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:29 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Hello!

Welcome!

Greetings!

Mae Govannen!

Buenos Diaz!

Gutentag!

Bonjour!

*tries to think of other ways to say "hello" and fails* I guess that's enough anyways...

I'm Dusky. Welcome. Look forward to seeing you around.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:59 pm
hekategirl says...

Welcome to YWS Nanc! and CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding! =D> =D> =D> :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :love: :love: :love: :hearts_eyes: :hearts_eyes: :hearts_eyes:

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:57 am
niteowl says...

Congrats on the wedding, and here is the standard welcome gift.
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) \:D/ :-s :-$ :-({|= :sick: :lots_hearts: :love: :hearts_eyes: :-# :whistle: O:) =; [-X :^o =P~ :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:29 am
electricbluemonkey says...

WOW! YOU WRITE, TOO!? j/k

Hmmph, I have no gift to give you, so how about just a regular, ol' fashioned welcome?

WELCOME TO YWS!
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:42 am
Tara says...

WELCOME NANC! Congrats, I'm happy 4 you! Anyway, I'm Tara, pm me if you need anything!!
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

uwu
— soundofmind