z

Young Writers Society

Hello all

Reviews: 3
Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:12 pm
View Likes
VagueFairee says...

Hi everyone, my name is Vague and I've only recently started posting here. Work was very hectic over the last week but I'm hoping now that things have calmed I'll have more time to review and post. So send me links to your stuff or chat with me about anything here :)

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:14 pm
alliyah says...

Welcome to the site! What sorts of things do you write?

If you need any help finding your way around don't be afraid to ask; YWSers are a friendly bunch of people! :)
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:31 pm
VagueFairee says...

I mostly write lgbt romances, dark fantasy and horror. My latest story is about a post apocalyptic world. I'll have to make a full post somewhere about it. I've only posted two chapters so far. What about you, what do you write?

1227 Reviews

Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:43 pm
alliyah says...

Oh apocalyptic lit; nice! Have you read anything by Jeff VanderMeer? I feel like if you like dark fantasy, horror, and apocalyptic lit you might enjoy his novels.

I primarily stick to poetry on the site! :) Though write some memoir & creative non-fiction prose outside of YWS.

Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:45 pm
View Likes
VagueFairee says...

No I've never heard of them but thanks for the suggestion, I've been looking for new authors to read :)

1227 Reviews

Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:51 pm
alliyah says...

No problem! "Annihilation" is an excellent one by him to start out with.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:41 pm
WeepingWisteria says...

Welcome to the site! It's always great to have new people. How have you been enjoying it so far?
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:55 pm
fantasies says...

hi! welcome, welcome, Vague. :) you can call me Paige. i believe i reviewed the work you’ve published. it was an interesting read. i’ll definitely read more from you!
(wasteland stuff is kinda my thing. :))
what are your interests?
paige/fanta/fantasies
female
likes cheese
likes purple
kindness matters

Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:23 pm
View Likes
VagueFairee says...

WeepingWisteria wrote:Welcome to the site! It's always great to have new people. How have you been enjoying it so far?

Hi! Sorry I've been busy and not able to hop online. I'm enjoying it so far, still figuring out how things work. Wish I could be online more often tho and actually respond to messages in time lol.

PaigeFantasy wrote:hi! welcome, welcome, Vague. :) you can call me Paige. i believe i reviewed the work you’ve published. it was an interesting read. i’ll definitely read more from you!
(wasteland stuff is kinda my thing. :))
what are your interests?

Hi Paige! Yes, I recognise your profile picture, you did review my story lol, thank you for that. And thanks :)
I'm interested in video games, I've been replaying Fallout 3, it's one of my comfort games. I've also been playing the Sims 2 again and causing mischief lmao. I'm also trying to get back into the swing of reading, I haven't read much outside of fanfiction for a while, mostly because I get so drained with work I don't have the energy to read. My schedule has been a mess lately. I also like to draw and make fan characters for different fandoms, I think it helps with developing my own ocs for my own projects.

The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes