z

Young Writers Society

Hi!

Reviews: 0
Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:19 am
View Likes
atlasxmoon says...

Hi! Gem invited me to join this site and I'm excited to get back into writing! I'm Gray, and I use any pronouns! I use to write a lot but fell out of it due to writers block, so here's hope to overcome that. I love writing and reading fantasy, sci-fi, and horror things. I also do art and write stories for games that I plan to make in the future!

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:03 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

Hi Gray! Wonderful to have you here! I love that you're planning to make a game -- is the game something to do with the genres you mentioned liking? (like fantasy, sci-fi . . .)

By the way, here are some helpful links to start with YWS! We have the Site Rules: Official YWS Rules & Guides

Some guidance on posting your works on this site are also included in that link above.

Guidance on the point system and how to review:
"Review Sandwich"
Reviewing the Gentler Way
A Rundown on Reviewing

If you ever have a question about the site or need help with something writing or YWS-related feel free to ask me or any of the mods and admins. You can find us using username colours: junior moderators are this shade of green, global moderators are another shade of green and admins are this colour. You could also post a general question in Ask a question here (or start a new topic!) or even on your wall!

Hope you have an awesome time here!
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

Reviews: 0
Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:29 pm
View Likes
atlasxmoon says...

Yeah! I've written and started to make a few games, most of which were sci-fi with horror elements, but there's one romance one with horror elements! They're all unfinished and no where yet, but I hope to work and publish them somewhere eventually!

Also thank you for all the links, I'll definitely take a look at them!

"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll