z

Young Writers Society

Hello.

Reviews: 0
Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:51 am
Slyguy72 says...

Hi everyone, I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. I like writing, although I am not very practiced (especially when it comes to finishing my projects). I also read a lot, mostly Stephen King books these days. I'm hoping that being here will give me some motivation to write more, and to hopefully finish the things I start.

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:25 am
Liminality says...

Hi there Slyguy! Welcome to the site - we're so happy to have you here.

Finishing projects is tough for me too. I'm personally a fan of the 22in22 challenge club, as logging my progress day-to-day helps keep me motivated. I've read just a little Stephen King myself . . . which books of his do you like best?

By the way, here are some helpful links to start! We have the Site Rules: Official YWS Rules & Guides

Some guidance on posting your works on this site are also included in that link above.

Guidance on the point system and how to review:
"Review Sandwich"
Reviewing the Gentler Way
A Rundown on Reviewing

If you ever have a question about the site or need help with something writing or YWS-related feel free to ask me or any of the mods and admins. You can find us using username colours: junior moderators are this shade of green, global moderators are another shade of green and admins are this colour. You could also post a general question in Ask a question here (or start a new topic!) or even on your wall!

Hope you have a wonderful time here!
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan