z

Young Writers Society

Yo!

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:37 am
samuelcaro says...

Wassup y'all! My name is Sam, and I'm 16 years old.

Over the past year, I've grown to really love reading and writing, from reading manga to drafting up my own little Naruto fanfictions that have yet to see the light of day. But lately, I've been drafting up ideas for original works, so here I am!

A couple of things about me: I love track & field and basketball. I'm a big music guy. I've started to get into lifting these past couple of months because of track, and I enjoy it a lot. And, this is what I decide to do instead of schoolwork so pray for me lol.

But that's about it. I'm currently working on my first original story alongside a fanfic(or two)so hopefully, I hear from y'all soon.

Have a good day(or night, wherever you see this). :)

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:14 am
View Likes
Liminality says...

Heya Sam! Welcome to the site - we're so happy to have you here. I'm Lim. What sort of original stories are you working on?

By the way, here are some helpful links to start! We have the Site Rules: Official YWS Rules & Guides

Some guidance on posting your works on this site are also included in that link above.

Guidance on the point system and how to review:
"Review Sandwich"
Reviewing the Gentler Way
A Rundown on Reviewing

If you ever have a question about the site or need help with something writing or YWS-related feel free to ask me or any of the mods and admins. You can find us using username colours: junior moderators are this shade of green, global moderators are another shade of green and admins are this colour. You could also post a general question in Ask a question here (or start a new topic!) or even on your wall!

Hope you have a wonderful time here!
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:18 am
View Likes
ForeverYoung299 says...

Hello Sam!!!

Welcome to YWS! Hope you have a great time here :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 130
Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:21 am
Stellarjay says...

Hello and welcome Sam!
It's great to have you on the site! I hope you enjoy your time here!

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso