z

Young Writers Society

Down to ea-, um, airhead Jer

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:41 am
View Likes
jeremyeverett says...

Hi, everybody :) It's pleasure to join this community and return back to writing after years of difficult life circumstances and work. I'd say that I'm mainly a writer of novels, and I can't exactly specify the genre, but I know that I like to utilize anything at my disposal to get my thoughts across as most beautiful as I can pull off. Usually this ends to be a mix of science theories (sci-fi) and some fantasy (because some ideas are just really darn hard to explain using our current science).

Occasionally, I like to try and put together a few poems, I've already liked reading them and find them a beautiful way to share something so short, yet so full of meanings to each reader respectively.

As a reviewer, I believe you'd find me checking out both poetry and novel works :) Fingers crossed those reviews will be of help to you. I'm both down to earth and an airhead, depends on the day, and sometimes what new I found out in astronomy, as that's definitely a favorite hobby.

Pleasure to meet you all,
Jeremy
Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:40 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Hi Jeremy! Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here - if you have any questions about how stuff works, feel free to reach out to me (or anyone else with a green username); we're happy to help. I can't wait to read some of your writing! Sci-fi and fantasy are both great genres, and poetry is my absolute favourite thing to read :')
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison