z

Young Writers Society

Hello everyone!

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:23 pm
View Likes
Broady771 says...

Hi everyone, Broady771 here. You can call me Broady. Recently I was browsing through some fanfiction online, mainly related to video games like Dead Space, and then I stumbled upon Young Writers Society! Not gonna lie, the community here seems pretty friendly, so I guess I'll be staying here for quite a while XD

Anyways, I'm currently working on a short story, titled "The Evacuation", and I hope to get it done by the end of the week, and there's many more to come. Oh, and just to add on, I'm really into sci-fi, military and adventure kinda stuff, so most of my short stories would revolve around those.

Thanks for reading this, and see you around! :D
Last edited by Broady771 on Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:08 pm
View Likes
ForeverYoung299 says...

Hello!! Welcome to YWS! Hope you have a good time here :)

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:30 pm
View Likes
Liminality says...

Heya Broady! I'm Lim. Welcome to the site - we're so happy to have you here.

Sci-fi sounds really interesting! Do you have a favourite sci-fi author yourself?

By the way, here are some helpful links to start! We have the Site Rules: Official YWS Rules & Guides

Some guidance on posting your works on this site are also included in that link above.

Guidance on the point system and how to review:
"Review Sandwich"
Reviewing the Gentler Way
A Rundown on Reviewing

If you ever have a question about the site or need help with something writing or YWS-related feel free to ask me or any of the mods and admins. You can find us using username colours: junior moderators are this shade of green , global moderators are another shade of green and admins are this colour. You could also post a general question in
Ask a question here (or start a new topic!) or even on your wall!

Hope you have a wonderful time here!
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:10 pm
View Likes
Broady771 says...

@Liminality @ForeverYoung299

Thanks for the warm welcome! And nope, I don't exactly have any favourite sci-fi authors as of yet, just some favourite sci-fi shows and video games :D

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA