z

Young Writers Society

Y is this called the welcome MAT

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:14 pm
Soccer23 says...

Hey humans!

I’m not THAT-that new, but I took a break for a few months, and wanted to say hi again. I missed you! I also wanted to argue against calling this forum a mat, but I can’t, because I have no alternative. What do you think?
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken"
"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do big things; It's trash can, not trash can't"
Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once

218 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 218
Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:59 pm
creaturefeature says...

Welcome back Soccer!

I also dislike calling it a mat, but I think it's referring to how people have mats near their front door for people to wipe their shoes on? Those are called doormats where I'm from though, but even that would be better.

I'm glad you returned though!
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

14 Reviews

Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:42 pm
Soccer23 says...

Hahaha I guess. I get why they call it a map, but sadly I am too new to know how to file a complaint with the manager (haha JK)
"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do big things; It's trash can, not trash can't"
Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

14 Reviews

Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:50 pm
Soccer23 says...

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles