z

Young Writers Society

Nice to Meet you all!

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:26 pm
View Likes
RealSadhours296 says...

Hello! You can call me Star (It's my pen name.). I'm 18 years old, and currently live in the United States.

I started writing I say...about a year ago, and have decided to create an account in this place in order to improve my writing style and see if any of the projects I write are interesting to others. I'm still very, very amateurish when it comes to writing of course. I'm no where near great; but I hope I can get better with time.

I love creating worlds and imagining how they work. I also love character development and creating characters. Because of this, the fantasy genre is especially my favorite. I love cartoons, anime, and comics. In fact, many of my projects I would love to turn into either an animation series or a comic series if I had the skills and income! I'm also a huge supporter of the LGBTQ+ community (and currently suspect I myself might be a part of it, although I'm always questioning.), and many of my works often tackle topics related to it.

I'm a bit shy, so I was nervous to sign up here; but I'm also excited to meet new people that may be like myself! It's a pleasure to meet you all! I hope you enjoy my works, and I'm excited to see some of the works on this sight as well!

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:32 am
Hijinks says...

Hey Star, welcome to the site!! We're so glad to have you here -- this is definitely the right place to come if you want to improve your writing and join a community full of other wonderful people and writers! :)

If you have any questions about how stuff works while you're getting settled in, I'd be glad to answer those for you <3

Reading through your intro also made me think of a couple of clubs you might be interested in -- the Queer Inklings club and the Anime & Manga club! The Clubs tab is full of different clubs for people to chat about shared interests; those are just two that stood out to me while reading your intro ^^

I hope you enjoy it here -- and I can't wait to read some of your writing :)
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:54 am
View Likes
NivedaJames22 says...

Hey Star! Welcome to YWS! Hope you have a great time here!! :D
Clumsy, clumsy, clumsy, she berated herself.

"To friendship!" they had toasted, before downing their respective drinks and acquiring thick chocolatey moustaches.

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena