z

Young Writers Society

What up guys?! Otterpop Here!

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:06 pm
View Likes
Otterpop says...

Greetings, fellow writers! My name's Otterpop!

I do a lot of things in my day-to-day life. I draw my own comic, and all kinds of other pieces. I have a YouTube channel with a variety of content. I work full-time for a company that develops products and processes for color measurement and water quality (pretty heavy on the technical and science side of things!).

But above all else, at least when it comes to this site, I am a writer. Writing has been my casual hobby for years, and a couple years ago after graduating college I decided to write more frequently, and even got some assistance and advice from some peer authors and professional editors.

I primarily write fantasy (typically in the contemporary or low-fantasy subcategories) and occasionally go into supernatural and sci-fi genres. I love detail, and I love worldbuilding and creating all kinds of characters. I've got a couple dozen stories planned out, hundreds of characters, and a passion to publish at least a few of my stories one day. But I also like seeing the works and writings of others, helping others with their styles while also getting advice for my own.

Hope to become a cool part of this community, and everybody have a great day!

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:54 pm
View Likes
Hkumar says...

Hello Otterpop and welcome to YWS :D I hope you will have a good time here with us ;)
I only put my signature on big cheques.

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:56 am
View Likes
Carina says...

Hi Otterpop, you seem very cool!! :) comic? youtube channel? SCIENCE? i like u

What are some of your stories? gosh, hundreds of characters is insaaaane -- props to you for having them all in live in your head! I can barely deal with five, haha. If you ever want to flesh out a story or character, check out the roleplay section of the site! It's basically collaborative writing, and it's a lot of fun~

Welcome to YWS!! <3 we're happy to have you
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Thu May 20, 2021 5:18 pm
View Likes
starbean says...

happy late welcome!
she/her————pro-life————Christian————climber of rocks, trees, and rooftops----reader of poetry, Antoine de Saint Exupery, Pam Munoz Ryan, and Anthony Doerr
"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." -Louisa May Alcott

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:24 pm
Otterpop says...

Greetings Captain Jack!

I is confuzzled but greetings anyhow!!

Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx