Young Writers Society

Introductions are in order

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:12 pm
View Likes
ayelenwritesstuff says...

Hi all!!! I'm ayelen, pronouns she/her, sad bisexual awkward mess

I want to make some friends on here but this whole layout isn't what I'm used to :| but that's ok I'll learn quick! :D

I love writing and I am not sure what to write first
beep beep letchuga
ok byeee[color=#FF8080][/color]

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:23 pm
View Likes
stygianmoon17 says...

heyyy @ayelen_writes_stuff welcome here :)
what do you love writing ? novels ? short stories ? poems ? you could write one of those as your first ^^
-Be careful, no man that had ever ventured there has ever come back alive
-Good thing I'm not a man then

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:57 pm
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Welcome to YWS ayelen! I hope you enjoy the site - if you've got any questions while you're getting settled you're more than welcome to ask me or anyone with a green username ^^ It definitely seems like there are a lot of tabs at first, but you'll get the hang of it quickly enough! <3
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:08 am
ayelenwritesstuff says...

stygianmoon17 wrote:heyyy @ayelen_writes_stuff welcome here :)
what do you love writing ? novels ? short stories ? poems ? you could write one of those as your first ^^

hmm i do love poetry because it's simple and doesn't take too much time, and yet there is just as much emotion as a whole book! You know?

I wanna make a short story, something creepy. I was in a haunted forest walk last year and I was a kid who was walking with the group and got kidnapped (more fun then you think :) ) but we had to tell scary stories to get an idea for the plot and all. I told a pretty scary one I made up on the spot but I might be able to polish it up.

As for short stories... honestly I want to do something LGBTQ+ but I don't know if it should be realistic or fantasy. I have ideas for both.
ok byeee[color=#FF8080][/color]

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm