z

Young Writers Society

Guess I'm here now

Reviews: 0
Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:59 pm
View Likes
MioKarDial says...

Hello. My name is Mio. I know the bare minimum about this site, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually. If you respond I hope you enjoy the coins that you get.

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:39 am
View Likes
Carina says...

Hi Mio! :) I remember when I first started and was sooo confused about all the different buttons of the site. I recommend clicking alllll the buttons and exploring everything! If you have any questions about anything, let me know. <3 *grabbies some coins*

What do you like to write? :)
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:45 am
View Likes
MioKarDial says...

Carina wrote:Hi Mio! :) I remember when I first started and was sooo confused about all the different buttons of the site. I recommend clicking alllll the buttons and exploring everything! If you have any questions about anything, let me know. <3 *grabbies some coins*

What do you like to write? :)

Ngl I wasn't expecting anyone to actually respond-

I like writing fantasy a lot! I also write a lot of fanfiction. Sometimes I write horror based stories, but I'm not so confident with that genre despite my writing style being inspired by it.

147 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:06 pm
Carina says...

@MioKarDial AGSDHFHJDKK I RESPOND TO U NO WORRIEs!!

oooh that sounds interesting!! Have you considered uploading your works here through the publishing center? :) you'll get at least 2 reviews, guaranteed!
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:50 pm
View Likes
MioKarDial says...

@Carina I have, yes! I'm usually very picky about what I do share with people, as most of my recent works center around a fan novel me and my friend have been working on since 2019. We've done our best to keep most of the details about it under wraps, so I often have to ask for her opinion on what can and can't be shared. And my older works don't quite reflect the writing style I have now, so it's a bit embarrassing reading them over and seeing what I could've improved on.

Once I manage to write a story that I'm proud of I'll be sure to consider uploading here, though! I don't get the chance for feedback very often, so it's reassuring to know that someone will eventually give me some.

147 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:38 am
Carina says...

@MioKarDial ahhhh okay! well, whenever you're ready, YWS would love to read your work. :) all works go through the Green Room, which is how every work is ensured at least two reviews. It's a great way to get feedback on anything - poems, short stories, novels, and more!

Since you're not ready to share your work yet, feel free to check out everything else YWS has to offer. We just underwent a roleplay revamp, so maybe you can help flesh out your character in the Roleplay Realm or (the very new) Roleplay Hollow. :) The people tab is also buzzing with a social feed!
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:02 am
Lib says...

Belated welcome to YWS, @MioKarDial!! Hope you've been enjoying the site so far! ^^ I definitely understand not knowing much about the site xD It's overwhelming at first but you get the hang of it! If you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask away. :)

:elephant:
*insert quirky signature here*

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:07 am
momonster says...

this is late but Welcome to YWS!

Hi! :smt006 I'm Momo. Welcome to YWS!

Here are some helpful links for you:

Rules

FAQ for new users

Welcome Mat

The Big Book of YWS codes

There also is a club for new members called The Newbies Club. You can go here to ask questions, chat with other newbies, and hang out!

And if you ever have any questions, contact someone with a green username or a red username! Those are the junior moderators(Here's a list of them), the global moderators(Here)and the administrators(Here). Of course, you can PM me with any questions!

A question for you: What kind of stuff do you write?

Have fun YWS-ing!! We're so so happy you're here!!

For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca