z

Young Writers Society

what is popping, gaymers

Reviews: 3
Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:40 pm
View Likes
strangelyregular says...

Hey, this is strangelyregular, and if you know me from anywhere already it's the NaNoWriMo YWP. I don't know how this site works, I don't know anything about BBCode, and I don't know how I'm supposed to navigate the most 2009 place on the planet, but I do know that if you meet anyone going by "Nerdi" or "BadAtUsernames" writing primarily gay romance novels, tell me. I want to meet my alternate-universe YWS-native-who-just-discovered-the-YWP self.
But something keeps me as a pet - the only house that's not on fire yet!

I made it when I was an architect. This is just the side effect.

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:51 am
View Likes
Carina says...

HI STRANGELYREGULAR!!! sounds like you have quite a bit of exploring to do :P there are lots of buttons to press here, so don't be afraid to go on a crazy button adventure and see where it takes you! so many writing forums have died, but there is a reason YWS has been going strong since 2004: we have a very strong community of wonderful, dedicated writers who all support and bring each other up :')

oh!! here's a thread about bbcode if you're interested: The Big Book of YWS Codes

I'm curious so can you tell me more about YWP? :o it sounds like YWS's evil arch-nemesis lol

also, YWS celebrates NaNo as well! we have support threads to start up hype and then tag people who are interested so they can read review chapters :)
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—InuYosha

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:06 am
momonster says...

Welcome to YWS!

Hi! :smt006 I'm Momo. Welcome to YWS!

Here are some helpful links for you:

Rules

FAQ for new users

Welcome Mat

The Big Book of YWS codes

There also is a club for new members called The Newbies Club. You can go here to ask questions, chat with other newbies, and hang out!

And if you ever have any questions, contact someone with a green username or a red username! Those are the junior moderators(Here's a list of them), the global moderators(Here)and the administrators(Here). Of course, you can PM me with any questions!

A question for you: What kind of stuff do you write?

Have fun YWS-ing!! We're so so happy you're here!!

For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer