z

Young Writers Society

Hello netizens

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:33 am
View Likes
Lumen says...

Hiiiii. I'm Lumen. I am, like all of you, a young writer. And I'll be honest, I am actually quite familiar with YWS—I've been here before—but my former account's rusty and old, and I wanted something shiny and new (and without all the baggage of my silly, cringey youth). So here I am, reemerging into this digital society. The only bummer is that I'm missing all my stars. Guess I'll have to get to reviewing, so feel free to toss some literary works my way. :wink:

Anyway, hi! I hope to become acquainted with all the fine folks on here, and maybe make a few (virtual) friends. If you're a fan of weird humans and can tolerate a lot of musical theater references, we should get along just fine. 8)

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:49 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Welcome (back) Lumen! You may remember me as Omniyus or Aquestioning or something along those lines, but no matter if you do. I hope you enjoy your time back on YWS!!

What do you like to write?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:06 pm
Lumen says...

Thanks for the welcome! :D

Honestly, I write a little bit of everything—my interests are all over the map—but a lot of prose in particular. I'm obsessed with starting novels (though sadly less obsessed with actually finishing them).

1485 Reviews

Reviews: 1485
Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:26 pm
View Likes
IcyFlame says...

Hi Lumen! It's great to have you back :)

I totally feel you with the starting novels and then never finishing them, it's a curse haha! I did NaNoWriMo last year however, and found that was great for getting me to focus on one novel for a while (I still haven't finished it, but I'm a lot closer).

Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg