z

Young Writers Society

Introduction :)

Reviews: 0
Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:45 pm
View Likes
woolGathering says...

Hello! I'm new to this site (a little late to the party I guess) and I thought I'd do a quick intro :)

I'm Wool, I write mostly sci-fi and high fantasy. I like reading all kinds of stuff so I hope to write a bunch of reviews on here.

Anywho, I'm excited to vibe on here for a while, and I hope I can make some cool new friends along the way :D

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:38 am
View Likes
Hijinks says...

Welcome to the site Wool! I hope you enjoy yourself here :D

If you have any questions about the site as you're getting settled in I'd be glad to answer them! <3
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:08 am
View Likes
Lib says...

Welcome to YWS @woolGathering! So glad to have you. <3 Lemme (or anyone else in this green, this green, or this red) know if you've got any questions. ^^
*insert quirky signature here*

1485 Reviews

Reviews: 1485

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:17 am
momonster says...

This is late but welcome! We are glad you're here. :D
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

"You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up."
— Metatron