z

Young Writers Society

Introduction :)

Reviews: 0
Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:41 am
View Likes
BirbPotato123 says...

Hello everyone! I'm new to YoungWritersSociety but am honestly very happy with the positivity I've seen so far on here :) No toxic people in sight. I'm just here to hang out with other online readers & writers and express myself through different clubs and forums. I'm not exactly a huge writer (Although sometimes I like to write on my own) but I do love reading & would love some good fantasy recommendations! I can't wait to spend more time on here & meet new people :o

1485 Reviews

Reviews: 1485
Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:41 am
View Likes
IcyFlame says...

Hi there! Welcome to the site, it's lovely to have you here :)

There are some wonderful fantasy writers on the site, so perhaps you'll find something new to read online!

I'm not a huge reader of fantasy, though I can recommend The Seven Deaths Of Evelyn Hardcastle which I read last winter and absolutely loved!

What are your favourite books?

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:04 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Welcome!!
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:29 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Hiii! Having spent a considerable amount of time here, I can confidently say that YWS is one of the most positive and supportive communities ever! You can be sure to find some well-written pieces and extremely talented writers, not to mention that it's pure fun to hang out here! I hope you settle in well here and enjoy YWS! <33
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:47 pm
View Likes
LUNARGIRL says...

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it!
"ONE CANNOT BE BRAVE WHO HAS NO FEAR."

Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:52 pm
View Likes
BirbPotato123 says...

Euphoria8 wrote:Hiii! Having spent a considerable amount of time here, I can confidently say that YWS is one of the most positive and supportive communities ever! You can be sure to find some well-written pieces and extremely talented writers, not to mention that it's pure fun to hang out here! I hope you settle in well here and enjoy YWS! <33

Thank you so much! I love it here so far & will hopefully come on every day :)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:53 pm
View Likes
BirbPotato123 says...

IcyFlame wrote:Hi there! Welcome to the site, it's lovely to have you here :)

There are some wonderful fantasy writers on the site, so perhaps you'll find something new to read online!

I'm not a huge reader of fantasy, though I can recommend The Seven Deaths Of Evelyn Hardcastle which I read last winter and absolutely loved!

What are your favourite books?

Thanks for the welcome! I'll definitely check out the book you recommended. :D

My favorite books/series is definitely Lockwood & Co (You should check it out). I just love the characters & plot. It's different than pretty much any other book I've read. I've liked almost every single fantasy book I've read so I'm sure I'll like the The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle :)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:55 pm
View Likes
BirbPotato123 says...

LordMomo wrote:Welcome!!

Thank you :)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:56 pm
View Likes
BirbPotato123 says...

LUNARGIRL wrote:Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it!

Thank you so much! :) Also, if you don't mind me asking, is your profile picture your art? It's so awesome!

And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk