z

Young Writers Society

Introduction :)

Reviews: 0
Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:41 am
View Likes
BirbPotato123 says...

Hello everyone! I'm new to YoungWritersSociety but am honestly very happy with the positivity I've seen so far on here :) No toxic people in sight. I'm just here to hang out with other online readers & writers and express myself through different clubs and forums. I'm not exactly a huge writer (Although sometimes I like to write on my own) but I do love reading & would love some good fantasy recommendations! I can't wait to spend more time on here & meet new people :o

1485 Reviews

Reviews: 1485
Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:41 am
View Likes
IcyFlame says...

Hi there! Welcome to the site, it's lovely to have you here :)

There are some wonderful fantasy writers on the site, so perhaps you'll find something new to read online!

I'm not a huge reader of fantasy, though I can recommend The Seven Deaths Of Evelyn Hardcastle which I read last winter and absolutely loved!

What are your favourite books?

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:04 pm
View Likes
momonster says...

Welcome!!
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:29 pm
View Likes
Euphory says...

Hiii! Having spent a considerable amount of time here, I can confidently say that YWS is one of the most positive and supportive communities ever! You can be sure to find some well-written pieces and extremely talented writers, not to mention that it's pure fun to hang out here! I hope you settle in well here and enjoy YWS! <33
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:47 pm
View Likes
LUNARGIRL says...

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it!
"ONE CANNOT BE BRAVE WHO HAS NO FEAR."

Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:52 pm
View Likes
BirbPotato123 says...

Euphoria8 wrote:Hiii! Having spent a considerable amount of time here, I can confidently say that YWS is one of the most positive and supportive communities ever! You can be sure to find some well-written pieces and extremely talented writers, not to mention that it's pure fun to hang out here! I hope you settle in well here and enjoy YWS! <33

Thank you so much! I love it here so far & will hopefully come on every day :)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:53 pm
View Likes
BirbPotato123 says...

IcyFlame wrote:Hi there! Welcome to the site, it's lovely to have you here :)

There are some wonderful fantasy writers on the site, so perhaps you'll find something new to read online!

I'm not a huge reader of fantasy, though I can recommend The Seven Deaths Of Evelyn Hardcastle which I read last winter and absolutely loved!

What are your favourite books?

Thanks for the welcome! I'll definitely check out the book you recommended. :D

My favorite books/series is definitely Lockwood & Co (You should check it out). I just love the characters & plot. It's different than pretty much any other book I've read. I've liked almost every single fantasy book I've read so I'm sure I'll like the The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle :)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:55 pm
View Likes
BirbPotato123 says...

LordMomo wrote:Welcome!!

Thank you :)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:56 pm
View Likes
BirbPotato123 says...

LUNARGIRL wrote:Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it!

Thank you so much! :) Also, if you don't mind me asking, is your profile picture your art? It's so awesome!

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud