z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:28 pm
View Likes
Denizen says...

Hello, I'm Teddy, I also go by D3 or D3niz3n on other platforms(Denizen here). I enjoy writing and art, and look forward to posting my work here. Though admittedly it will most likely just be short writings-poems and small stories and the like.

Though I do want to write a series one day~ I've had an idea for a long time. Though it might work more as a comic.

Anyhow, I hope to get along with everyone! :)
Last edited by Denizen on Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:03 pm
Omni says...

Welcome to YWS Teddy!

I look forward to seeing your pieces here on YWS :D and we gobble up all kinds of works, short stories, poems, novels, everything xD so it's totally up to you what you'd like to create and post.

For that idea you have, NaNo is right around the corner! That might be the perfect opportunity for you to try your hand with writing it for the first time. Here's our NaNo forum: viewforum.php?f=60

Also, if you have any other questions, feel free to post them here or poke me :D I'm usually lurking in the Storybook tab, which is our version of roleplaying and co-writing
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:24 pm
Denizen says...

Thank you! I'll make sure to keep you in mind, and I'll check out the NaNo thing!

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:47 pm
momonster says...

Welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions. :D
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:05 am
mellifera says...

Welcome to YWS, Teddy!

I can't wait to see you're work around the site :D

I see Om and LordMomo already beat me to offering help! As a note for future reference, you can find the mods of the site in this green, this green, or this red if you have any questions or concerns at any point! Some of our mods (like Om and me) have coloured usernames at the moment as a prize for doing various challenges during a site-wide event last month called Review Month! Since this may be confusing at the moment, you can also find a list of all our staff members if you click this link, or if you scroll to the bottom of your webpage and click "YWS Team"!

I hope you enjoy your stay here! <3
I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do.

You and I, we are matter, and it matters.

they/them

okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues