z

Young Writers Society

Introduction - okRiver

Reviews: 0
Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:09 pm
View Likes
okRiver says...

Hi! My name's River, and I just joined this site because I'm looking to improve my writing skills. I write a lot of short stories (mostly gay fiction haha) and a lot of poetry. I hope to meet some new people here and just have a good time.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:44 pm
View Likes
mellifera says...

Welcome to YWS, River!

You've definitely come to the write right place! We have plenty of resources to help writers improve!

If you have any questions about the site, pleases don't hesitate to reach out to any of our Junior Moderators, Global Moderators, or Administrators in those username colours! Though this may be confusing at the moment, as we just had a site-wide event called Review Month where people got colourful usernames as prizes! With that being the case, you can also find a list of our staff team if you click this link, or at the bottom of the page where it says "YWS Team", where you can find all our active staff members and what sections they belong to (hi, I'm mel! I'm one of the resources mods, so I help manage the forum section! But I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about the site <3)!

I hope you enjoy your stay here :D
I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do.

You and I, we are matter, and it matters.

they/them

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:47 pm
momonster says...

Welcome!:D
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault