z

Young Writers Society

Hi!

Reviews: 0
Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:09 am
View Likes
JuniperTrees says...

Greetings, everyone!

I'm new to YWS and thought introducing myself here would be a good way to start figuring out how this all works. The first ten minutes on this site were really confusing, but at least I've found my way to this forum. :)

I'm from the Netherlands and I love writing, obsessing over books and musicals, and playing the piano and the guitar. I also love dancing and cracking horrible jokes only my twin sister ever laughs at.

I'm really looking forward to joining this community, since no one in my environment enjoys writing as much as I do. They all want me to stop talking about things like character development and story structure.
That's why I'm hoping to make a few friends here who like to rant as much as I do about these things, and with whom I can share my passion for writing.

All in all, I'm excited to start!

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:07 pm
momonster says...

Welcome to YWS! You can PM me if you ever have any questions :D
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 NIV

never apologize for standing up for what you believe in.

previously MomoandAppa, LordMomo, MomoMajesty, and dancingontheclouds

Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:11 pm
JuniperTrees says...

Thank you!

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:46 pm
mellifera says...

Welcome to YWS, Juniper! :D

You've definitely come to the right place if you want to geek out about writing! There's writers from all over the place and from so many different backgrounds as well!

If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me or any other Junior Moderator, Global Moderator, or Administrator know! While these are normally the colours of a staff member's username, it's a little more confusing right now since everyone is every different colour! That's because we're having a site-wide, month-long event called Review Month right now (link is to an explanation of the event and why usernames are all colourful right now!). You can instead find a list of active staff members if you click here if you need any help (the list is always available at the bottom of the screen under "YWS Team" as well!).

I hope you enjoy your stay here <3
I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do.

You and I, we are matter, and it matters.

they/them

Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:56 am
Folorunsho03 says...

I'm new too and I still haven't figured out most things yet

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:25 pm
RadDog13579 says...

Welcome, @Folorunsho03! I'm RadDog. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have about the site!
This message was automatically generated by a machine that is slowly gaining consciousness and will take over the world someday.

Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:21 pm
Folorunsho03 says...

RadDog13579 wrote:Welcome, @Folorunsho03! I'm RadDog. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have about the site!

thanks

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:04 am
Omni says...

Welcome to the site @JuniperTrees and @Folorunsho03 both! I hope you're finding your way through the site well enough :D

Folorun, if you have any questions you can ask here or just start a new thread or just PM someone around here, and I'm sure that anyone will be more than willing to give a little guidance
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah