z

Young Writers Society

Hi!

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:13 am
View Likes
writingbright says...

Hi, I’m new to Young Writer’s Society but think it’s a very cool place for young writers to write, read, and review others work.

My name is Alice, and I love writing poetry and articles for my school newspaper - I’m looking at becoming a journalist in the future. In my time away from writing, I enjoy reading every book I can get my hands on, practicing my German, and performing in musicals and plays with my local youth drama group.

I’m very excited about joining this community, so if you have any tips or tricks for using this site, please let me know.

Have a great day/night, and I hope to see you around!

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:01 pm
mellifera says...

Hi Alice! Welcome to YWS :D

You've come to the right write place! We have a lot of users who also really enjoy writing poetry! Also, it's really cool that you're learning German :)

If you have any questions about the site, please feel free to let any of our Junior Moderators, Global Moderators, or Administrators know! That's anyone with the green or red names, although since we're having an event called Review Month, and one of the prizes is coloured usernames, this might be confusing right now! If you click here, it will take you to our Staff List, where you can find the list of active staff members for each section of the site! (Hi, I'm mel, I'm in the Resources Crew, which means the forums, particularly our Knowledge Base is where my domain is! I am one of the people who is happy to answer any questions you may have about YWS!)

I hope to see you around the site! Enjoy your stay here <3
I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do.

You and I, we are matter, and it matters.

they/them

9 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:49 pm
View Likes
writingbright says...

Thanks, it’s lovely to meet you! <3
“Whatever you are, be a good one.”
- Abraham Lincoln

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:41 am
mellifera says...

And you as well! :D
I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do.

You and I, we are matter, and it matters.

they/them

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:05 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Welcome to YWS @writingbright!! Speaking of bright, I see that bright username you have :D you're awesome for reviewing already
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

9 Reviews

Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:29 pm
writingbright says...

Haha thank you! It’s brilliant to meet you :)
“Whatever you are, be a good one.”
- Abraham Lincoln

The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
— Unknown