z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

Reviews: 0
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:24 am
View Likes
SparkySweet says...

Hi! I’m a 17-year-old girl who loves to write. I’ve got two unpolished ideas for novels, and I enjoy writing snippets of it when inspiration hits. My current objective is to finish out a fleshed our plot line for one of my stories and build off of it. My favorite part of the writing process is creating and bonding with characters. I often miss my characters when I don’t write with them for awhile. Anybody else have that happen?

I joined this community because while I have a supportive family and a good friend that I share stuff with, none share my passion of writing and I try not to bore them with my writing milestones and character developments. I would like to make some friends on here with whom I can share my passion for writing with and exchange writings. If anybody needs somebody to gush about characters to or chat about writing or share their pieces with, please message me!

I’m hoping this quenches my desire for a community to write alongside and I look forward to making friends!

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:36 am
View Likes
Tenyo says...

Welcome to YWS!

The Writers Corner is a great place if you want to ramble about your ideas and get feedback. Some people have threads there that they've been working on for a long time with chapters and world building and stuff.

Bonding with characters is such a nice thing. I don't think I ever miss them, I tend to carry them with me, but I find if I've been writing a lot of intricate drama I start to resent and quarrel with them in the same way real people quarrel when things get too tense. Sometimes I just need a good, pointless side quest to give them a breather and remind me of who they were before they had to be heroes.
We were born to be amazing.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:47 pm
mellifera says...

Welcome to YWS, SparkySweet! I hope you enjoy your stay here <3

If you have any questions about the site, please don't be shy to reach out to anyone with a coloured username of this green, this green, or this red (including me)!
I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do.

You and I, we are matter, and it matters.

they/them

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:38 pm
Lib says...

Welcome to YWS, @SparkySweet! Hope you've been enjoying it here so far <3 Let me know if you have any questions! :)
*insert quirky signature here*

1485 Reviews

Reviews: 1485
Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:03 pm
IcyFlame says...

Welcome to YWS @SparkySweet! I have no doubt you'll find that lots of us here share your writing passions and can't wait to read what you're writing :)

That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee