z

Young Writers Society

New-ish

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:08 pm
View Likes
Feldspar says...

I don't know what to put here, but hi there.

I juggle schooling, trying to catch a degree and writing. I guess my interests are STEM and anything I can learn from. I'm a jack of all trades, master of none. I would like to make some friends, but right now I think I would like an intro into the fun stuff people do here because I want to become a member of the site, not just review and publish.

I hope that makes sense.
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly on our point of view

465 Reviews

Reviews: 465
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:14 am
View Likes
starlitmind says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS! :D If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask <3
.--. --- - .- - ---

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:05 am
View Likes
kattee says...

Hello!

Welcome to YWS❤️

I think reading the works of YWS members is fun. Poetry is my cup of tea but I read shorts and novels from time to time (sci-fi, adventure, historical, etc.). Though, if you're looking for the sweets and events in here, YWS have something different every month. April is for NaPoWriMo (Poetry), May is I forgot sorry, June is The Great Tortoise Month (you must review everyday to get a special badge), and this month is dedicated for the Storybooks. If you want to learn more about the Storybooks, look for Magebird since she spearheads it.

You can also check the Randomosity for some cute games.

Hope this helps! Drop a message on my inbox if you have more questions. Hope you enjoy your stay❤️
If you want some sweet reviews to your poems, short stories, and essays, come by Katteelogue.

Have a lovely day❤️

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:40 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Welcome welcome welcome! <3 Hope you've enjoyed it here so far. :]
*insert quirky signature here*

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:43 pm
mellifera says...

I'm rather late, but welcome to YWS! I hope you have a wonderful time here!

If you ever have any questions about the site, feel free to reach out to any of our Junior Moderators, Global Moderators, or Administrators with the coloured usernames (including me)!
I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do.

You and I, we are matter, and it matters.

they/them

Hearing these stories makes me realize that I never did anything with my childhood.
— The Internet