z

Young Writers Society

idek

Reviews: 0
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:02 am
View Likes
alainaxgaunt says...

so yh im new
kinda messed up already bc i submitted my fanfic in the art section bc my chromebook sucks lmfao but yeah anyways hi im alainA well thats not my name its my characters name but im so mysterious that im calling myself alaina and yeah i dont think my birthname matters but i tend to rant bc it makes me look like i have a lot to say when tbfh im just repeating myself

465 Reviews

Reviews: 465
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:49 pm
starlitmind says...

Hey, welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy your time here :)
Haha, I did the same thing with my first work too! You can change it though; go to your work and click “edit work” and you should be able to change what category it goes in!
.--. --- - .- - ---

Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:54 pm
View Likes
alainaxgaunt says...

thank u!! n lmao hoW does one do that?

465 Reviews

Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:59 pm
starlitmind says...

When you log on, click on your profile to the right of the screen. Then press “portfolio” and you should see the work you just posted. Click on that work. On the right side, there’s a button under “tools” that says “edit work.” Click on that, scroll to the bottom, press “save changes” and it’ll give you an option to “click here to set options for this work.” That’s where you can change the category! I hope this helps
.--. --- - .- - ---

Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:02 pm
View Likes
alainaxgaunt says...

IT WORKED OMG thank u!!

465 Reviews

Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:04 pm
starlitmind says...

Of course! I'm glad to hear :)
.--. --- - .- - ---

Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres