z

Young Writers Society

hey! new here

Reviews: 3
Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:20 am
View Likes
xenon says...

hey everyone! i'm notoriously bad at intros so i'll just *jazz hands* say i'm glad to be here! i write action/adventure fantasy and sci-fi and have dipped my toes into realistic fiction, but not a bunch. also i write poetry!

nice to meet y'all!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:51 am
Cow says...

Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy your stay! Feel free to tag me in anything to review it. : )

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:11 am
soundofmind says...

Welcome xenon! Action/adventure and sci-fi are some of my favorite genres to write too! Are you working on any stories right now?
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:25 pm
kattee says...

Welcome xenon! Your name is very noble haha. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ring my inbox!

Oh and I also love anything sci-fi. Tag me if you're going to post your work, I'd be glad to read it :D
If you want some sweet reviews to your poems, short stories, and essays, come by Katteelogue.

Have a lovely day❤️

Reviews: 3
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:33 pm
View Likes
xenon says...

thanks everyone! @Katteex will do!

soundofmind wrote:Welcome xenon! Action/adventure and sci-fi are some of my favorite genres to write too! Are you working on any stories right now?

I'm trying to! I haven't had time to work on it because of school stuff, but I've got a novel outline I'm working on now involving fantasy puzzles and bounty hunters.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:26 pm
View Likes
mellifera says...

Welcome to YWS!

Action/adventure fantasies are also a jam of mine! It's good to see more people who enjoy it :D

If you have any questions about the site, or need any help, please feel free to contact one of our moderators (including me!), who you can find if you click here, or by usernames in this green, this green, or this red.

I hope you enjoy the site!
I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do.

You and I, we are matter, and it matters.

they/them

But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane