z

Young Writers Society

I'm Kinda New, But I Dunno

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:11 am
View Likes
Cow says...

Toodles! I have an old account on here, left because of toxic people, and a lot of other issues in my life at the time. I needed a fresh start and a serious place to put writing, so I'm back, I guess.

I'll be posting a WIP on here, that is in its first draft so dig it apart! I may be aware of some issues already since I don't give myself with my own writing and dig it apart over and over. I dunno if I'll post any other writing or not, but who knows!

Feel free to ask for reviews or anything like that. I do hope I'm posting on the correct forum, as I am technically trying to introduce myself. :)

1487 Reviews

Reviews: 1487
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:52 am
View Likes
IcyFlame says...

Welcome back !
Nice to have you here :) Feel free to tag me in anything you post, I'd be happy to read it!

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:02 pm
View Likes
Shadeflame says...

Welcome to YWS again
I hope this time you have a better experience here!
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:28 pm
View Likes
mellifera says...

Welcome back to YWS, Cow!

I hope your experience here goes better this time around <3

What's your current WIP about?
I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do.

You and I, we are matter, and it matters.

they/them

43 Reviews

Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:59 pm
View Likes
Cow says...

WWII, but the allies didn't win. It deals with the main characters personal relationships and the political issues and changes. : ) And thank you! @mellifera

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:34 am
mellifera says...

That's very interesting! I love when stories also have a chance to focus on personal relationships, even when bigger and exciting things are happening around them. Best of luck on your project :D
I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do.

You and I, we are matter, and it matters.

they/them

43 Reviews

In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian