100%
No this is bad
No votes

Total votes : 3

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu May 07, 2020 4:11 am
Lyssigirl123 says...

I have a story idea but I'm not good at details would anyone want to write the stroy with me it could be fun. The basic plot of the story is that their is a government funded orphanage/school for forgotten youth that takes the worst of the worst kids and rehabilitates them back into society. But of course being the government that definitely not what thier actually doing the orphanage/school is actually training the children to be killers and deal with the government's dirty work. You see the government is falling apart at the scenes the country is becoming more and more corrupt and the government no longer can control it all everybody already knows all thier tricks so they made this ohprange/school as thier last resort. But the children in this ophange/school arent just any child to get into this place for the government to pick you the child must have already killed somebody. This stroy follows 5 of the children and thier caretaker as they learn to hone thier skills and learn more about the organization that their working for.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Fri May 22, 2020 12:58 am
Ignorance says...

I really like this idea! I’m in, if it’s not too late!
Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein