z

Young Writers Society

Hello it is I. New person

Reviews: 1
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:55 am
ColonelMembrane says...

Hello, My name is Ilan and I have been really into the idea of writing for a very long time. I have many stories all bundled up in my head and I need a place where I can puke em out and get recognized for it. I have a dream to become the best writer of this generation but I can't do that unless I start doing things to better my ability to write. I have commitment issues when it come to writing but hopefully by bringing myself into a community such as this I can break my boarder and start really involving myself in my passion. I look forward to meeting other writers and getting some recognition and critique on my pieces. I'm 17 btw, I figured that I better start doing stuff now instead of putting it off for another year.

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:56 am
deleted30 says...

Hi Ilan and welcome to YWS! It's great that you've decided to share your writing and improve/refine your skills. YWS is an awesome place for that. I think you'll find this site to be a very supportive and helpful community, filled with like-minded people.

Let me know if you ever need a review or just want to chat! :D

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:17 am
DarthUbera says...

Hey dude, I started writing several books when I was 17, I finished one at 19; which failed then I read up everything about writing, while Ive been working various jobs and now recently finished my 2nd book at 23.
Im practicing, we all are, and never let little things get ti you, I could've quit but I decided to keep on going, my advice to you is don't be ashamed of the mistakes, fix them move on and then keep writing

Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:48 am
ColonelMembrane says...

DarthUbera wrote:Hey dude, I started writing several books when I was 17, I finished one at 19; which failed then I read up everything about writing, while Ive been working various jobs and now recently finished my 2nd book at 23.
Im practicing, we all are, and never let little things get ti you, I could've quit but I decided to keep on going, my advice to you is don't be ashamed of the mistakes, fix them move on and then keep writing

Hey man thank you. I expect a lot of failure and hard walls to get over but I'm confident in my ability to learn and develop new skills to achieve my goals. I'll do my best.

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:00 am
View Likes
Mea says...

Welcome to the site! I'm kind of like you - I also realized I had all these stories in my head and I'd better start getting them out sooner rather than later if I want to ever be a published author. This is definitely a great place to get submerged in writing! Let me know if you have any questions about anything around the site. :)
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:06 am
ColonelMembrane says...

Mea wrote:Welcome to the site! I'm kind of like you - I also realized I had all these stories in my head and I'd better start getting them out sooner rather than later if I want to ever be a published author. This is definitely a great place to get submerged in writing! Let me know if you have any questions about anything around the site. :)

Thanks. Feel free to critique my stuff and I'l check your stuff out if you want. I'm gonna start writing a lot more.

Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio