z

Young Writers Society

Hi there!

Reviews: 0
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:04 am
View Likes
larry says...

Hello there! This is my third attempt at getting (back) into writing in the span of 3-4 years.
I struggle with motivation a lot so inconsistency and long hiatuses are kind of common for me. My mood is also very inconsistent as in I could feel like trash for a whole week and then suddenly one morning I wake up I feel amazing even though nothing is going well for me that day and I could be dying but I'd still be happy. Long story short, I struggle with mental health. Now, this isn't my first time on YWS I will say that. I've been here long ago but I'd rather distance myself from that. The account itself that I can't remember the password to is from a period of time where a lot of painful and some just awfully cringy memories belong to, sometimes even directly linked to the painful memories themselves.
In funny summary, it was probably in the cringiest, most painful and lonely stage of my life with a little splash of trauma mixed into the awful concoction.(Did I spell that right?)
Anyway, I remember how to publish and most of the important stuff, however, I remember having problems with commands or something? I think it was about separating things that you needed a command for? I don't remember. Yeah that's enough about me, I'm just hoping I can make a new start. What about you all?

Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell