Young Writers Society

introducing me (huang)

Reviews: 0
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:42 am
View Likes
ming4863 says...

hello, my name is Huang but you can call me ming

I am 14 years old, and I'm in eighth grade

I am living in Korea but I am moving to America soon and im very scared to do so

I like cats

im colorblind ): I can still see color just some aren't right

I like cooking and studying!

I don't really know if there's like... messaging on this platform?? but if there is please message me! (:

thank you

-huang li

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:36 am
View Likes
Hattable says...

Hey there, ming! Good to have you

Moving to a new place is always frightening - I'd imagine a whole lot more so for moving entire countries - but I hope it all goes smoothly for you!

Cats are great, v v good, d'you have any? I've got three, myself

As for messaging, there is a public chatroom that you'll be able to access once you've done (I believe?) at least 5 reviews! And there's also an email sort of thing where you can direct message other users - just be sure to keep it all friendly ;)

Anyway?? The obvious question for a site such as ours - What sort of things do you like to write? :D
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:50 am
tgham99 says...

Hi Ming and welcome to YWS! Very excited to have you on the site <3 Hope your move to America goes smoothly; it's understandably a scary process (as are all moving journeys) so hopefully it turns out to be fun for you in the end!
"Writing well means never having to say, 'I guess you had to be there.'" -- Jef Mallett

♡ ♡ ♡

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:28 am
Liminality says...

Hi, Ming

Welcome to the site! Hope you'll have a great time here. :) I like studying as well. What's your favourite subject to study?
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince