z

Young Writers Society

Hello everyone!

Reviews: 1
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:17 pm
View Likes
ElizabethEnder1952 says...

Hi! I'm Elizabeth, or Abby, or whatever you prefer. I'm sort of new here...

Let me explain :?
So, about half a year ago I found this beautiful website and made this account. I thought it was really cool and loved the platform and the opportunity to meet like likeminded people... till I released that meant I had to actually meet people. Basically I reviewed something then disappeared into a puff of smoke and fear.

That aside, I never properly introduced myself nor talked to anyone, and because I remember like two things about this website, I'm counting myself new! Yay! Nice to meet y'all! I hope this is okay!

I love to read, write, and I a do some photography and art on the side. I'm 14 and I've been homeschooled all my life.

So yeah. Hi. :D

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:20 am
View Likes
Asith says...

Helloooo

"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and been widely regarded as a bad move."

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:26 am
View Likes
Lib says...

Hi!! Welcome to YWS!

And eeek! Another homeschooler! There's a club for homeschoolers, if you wanna join. XD

Enjoy your stay here, and don't hesitate to ask me or anyone else questions about the site. =)
*insert quirky signature here*

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:00 am
View Likes
tgham99 says...

Hey there and welcome to YWS! I'm actually fairly new myself (I just joined at the end of last year) and I'm excited to see your writing and see you around the site <3
"Writing well means never having to say, 'I guess you had to be there.'" -- Jef Mallett

♡ ♡ ♡

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:48 pm
View Likes
PrincessInk says...

Helloooo welcome!! :D

Lovely to see you here!! If you want to post some art and photography there's always viewforum.php?f=27 to psot them in!
always daydreaming, always clumsy

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:10 am
View Likes
alliyah says...

Welcome! Hope you love the site, reach out if you have questions - we're a friendly bunch of writers. :)
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

"Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT."
— Shia Labeouf