z

Young Writers Society

Hello world!

Reviews: 0
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:14 pm
writeasmile says...

Hi everyone! I’m Alice, I’m 13 and I have a passion for writing - so I decided to join a young writer’s forum online. This one seems like absolute PERFECTION - publishing, reviews, points, clubs, forums, blogs... the list is endless. I’ve been a member for 5 minutes and I can tell you I am BLOWN AWAY by all of this! All the other writing websites I’ve come across have just had publishing, comments, and occasionally one or two forums that have been completely unused for the past decade! Anyway, I am completely new here, and I must say I am LOST in this massive amazing website. So, what I’m trying to make a point about in this rambling much-longer-than-needed paragraph is that if anyone happens to have any advice or tips, please give them to me! It’d be greatly appreciated! :D

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:12 pm
LadyBug says...

Hey and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. I'm Jade and if you have any specific questions, ask me and I'll try to answer them! If you like collaboration you should join the Storybooks, we also have a lot of roleplays, and clubs for EVERYTHING.
Don't be scared to share your work and if you'd like me to review anything by you, just ask!

Have fun and I hope to see you around.
"the wedding was charming if a little gauche; there's only so far new money goes.... it must have been her fault his heart gave out"

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:26 pm
writeasmile says...

Thanks! I definitely will have fun, and I’ll check out the Storybooks and clubs shortly! :D

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:34 pm
Lib says...

Hey Alice! Good to see that you're loving the site already! Have fun here and if you've got any questions, feel free to ask.

PS: I know I was this excited when I came here about eight months ago. I love it here. It's amazing - I promise you - and it's fun - I promise you that too. ;)

Hope to see you and you works around here! (:
*insert quirky signature here*

Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:40 pm
writeasmile says...

Thanks! It’s great to know it’s super fun here! :D

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:51 pm
Lib says...

;)
*insert quirky signature here*

561 Reviews

Reviews: 561
Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:50 am
Atticus says...

Welcome to YWS Alice! My name is Tuckster, but you can call me Tuck for short :) I'm glad you're enjoying your time here so far, and if you have any questions about the site or need help with anything, you can let me or someone else with a green, dark green, orange, and red username know! I hope you enjoy your time on YWS, and if there's anything I can do for you, just let me know! :D
[he/him]

"tiktok and giving children meth are my passions" ~ @ShadowVyper
"carinas long foretold chaos protege" ~ @veeren
"smol bean, future of chaos" ~ @carina

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:50 am
mellifera says...

Welcome to Young Writers' Society, Alice! I hope you enjoy your time here :) I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about navigating the site!

What kinds of thing to you enjoy writing about?
I believe in a universe that doesn't care and people that do.

You and I, we are matter, and it matters.

they/them

"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland