z

Young Writers Society

Hey everyone

Reviews: 1
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:08 am
inkdreams says...

Hey I'm inkdreams. I am from the United States. I joined because I love reading and writing. I love reading fantasy and realistic books also manga. I get writer's block often so I want to improve my writing skills. I enjoy writing poems and stories. I usually write romance and realistic fiction. But I recently want to branch out to other genres. I want to improve my poetry and I want to start writing flash fiction. I hope to make friends on this forum and be a better writer. :)

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:25 am
View Likes
Hattable says...

Hey, welcome to yewis! Seeing as you're into writing poetry, are you doing NaPoWriMo (National Poetry Writing Month) right now?
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:52 pm
inkdreams says...

Hattable wrote:Hey, welcome to yewis! Seeing as you're into writing poetry, are you doing NaPoWriMo (National Poetry Writing Month) right now?
Hi thanks for welcoming me :) No I haven't done that challenge. Is it free to join? Is it too late to join?

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:10 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome! :D

No it's not too late to join and it is 100% free. Basically, it's the poetry version of NaNoWriMo, where you try to write 30 poems in the month of April. To get started, all you have to do is create your own thread and start writing! If you want to set a different goal, especially since it's already over halfway through April, that's totally fine. You can also read and comment on other people's threads in the forum Hattable linked. Let me know if you have any questions and happy YWS-ing! :D
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:30 pm
inkdreams says...

niteowl wrote:Hi and welcome! :D

No it's not too late to join and it is 100% free. Basically, it's the poetry version of NaNoWriMo, where you try to write 30 poems in the month of April. To get started, all you have to do is create your own thread and start writing! If you want to set a different goal, especially since it's already over halfway through April, that's totally fine. You can also read and comment on other people's threads in the forum Hattable linked. Let me know if you have any questions and happy YWS-ing! :D
Thank you so much!

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah