z

Young Writers Society

Return of the King

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:03 am
LordZeus says...

After years enjoying the community of this site, sharing his divine wisdom with others and making friends among the mortal denizens of the Young Writers Society, his highness, Lord Zeus was called back to Olympus to resume his godly duties. But now, having fulfilled his business for a time, he descends from the heavens, storm clouds surrounding, lighting flashing in an awesome display of power, to once again enter the forums of this site...and beg forgiveness.

So, guys...it's been about a year and a half since I was an active member. Inexcusably, I left with zero explanation of anything. But let me address my absence now. I have been in boarding school for the past year and a half, studying hard to get good grades (as it was a good school) and get into my college of choice. But, that has now been fulfilled!

I am back on vacation for a few weeks, and I hope to still stay online, though much less constantly than I was before, when I go back to school, and then uni.

But let me again apologize for leaving without saying goodbye to all my friends and the wider community on this site. I hope to work with you all soon!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:51 pm
niteowl says...

Welcome back! :D

I totally understand life getting in the way. I love YWS, but I've had to step back many times due to school/work/life. I'm glad you got into your college of choice! Hopefully you can find a balance so you have time for writing and YWS. :)
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:07 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Hello! Welcome back!
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:50 am
Iggy says...

Welcome back!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda