z

Young Writers Society

I'm new, I guess

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:52 pm
starchaser says...

Hey, I'm starchaser. I really enjoy writing (obviously), but I also like studying history, listening to music, watching the sun rise in the morning, and cooking/baking. I have absolutely no idea how this site works, so chances are I'm going to mess up somehow. I hope to share my writing and get some tips to help me improve!

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:40 pm
Holysocks says...

Welcome aboard, Starchaser! C:

A morning person, eh? I think we have a few of those around here. ;) OH cooking! Food is seriously awesome. Making food is almost as awesome as eating food.
100% autistic

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:59 pm
Vervain says...

Welcome welcome welcome! ew, mornings

We're a pretty awesome site, if I do say so myself, especially if you're into research (we have a forum for that! you can offer yourself as an expert on a topic or ask a question you'd like to have answered!).

And don't worry about messing up. ;D There's not a lot of hard lines here, and the mod squad (those in green, dark green, and red) are here to help you out! When in doubt, you can ask a question about the site in Questions & Answers too!
stay off the faerie paths

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:47 pm
EternalRain says...

Hey there! Welcome to the site! :) I love baking too! What's your favorite thing to bake?
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:08 am
starchaser says...

I love baking cakes to serve at family events, and I also really like decorating whatever I made!

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:52 am
Carlito says...

Hey starchaser (I like the name!) welcome to the site! We're happy to have you :D

I love to bake too! I think my favorites are cheesecake and scones.

Do you have a favorite time period to learn about? And do you have a favorite genre to write?
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:53 am
FireSpyGirl says...

Welcome!!
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:31 am
Swetachowdhury0 says...

Welcome dear.... I hope you are fine... And i think you will love it here... History is my favourite subject too and i l9ve listening music... I

Reviews: 0
Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:25 am
Bella25 says...

Hello!
I am new to this forum. I like to read detective stories and listen to music that I download here .

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:57 pm
Featherstone says...

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have thse past few years :D If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! I, too, like music and watching the sunrise. What kind of stuff do you listen to?
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451