z

Young Writers Society

Hello, YWS!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:49 pm
View Likes
Jadefeather says...

Hello, YWS! I'm Jadefeather (Or rather just Jade for short) and I'm thrilled to be typing here! I consider myself to be pretty descriptive, and I am very revolved around grammar, capitalization, spelling and punctuation. I'm rather active, just the heads up. I love reading and even more, writing. If you, reader, need anything from me, just let me know! I'm doing my best to learn as much as I can about the site, and I look forward to typing among my fellow writers!
[~] Only the skillfully minded can master the wonder of writing [~]

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:01 pm
Holysocks says...

Hey there, Jade! Welcome to YWS! C:

What do you like to write normally?
100% autistic

6 Reviews

Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:19 pm
View Likes
Jadefeather says...

Hey, Holysocks! I enjoy writing adventure themed stories, as well as a bit of action and/or fantasy. I am definitely not skilled in the romance section though, so you won't catch me there! I also enjoy writing animal stories and a bit of human ones too! Thanks for asking!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:51 am
Iggy says...

Hey there, Jade! Welcome to YWS!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:18 am
alliyah says...

Welcome to the site Jade! :) And good luck in your writing!!
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:41 pm
TheWeirdoFromBeyond says...

Hey Jade, what's your favorite book? (Poke me if you have any questions)
I don't act this way to change the world, I act this way so that the goddamn world won't change me!
-Desert Hearts
You don't think I am weird? You don't know me at all.
-TheWeirdoFromBeyond

TheWeirdoFromBeyond is a LGBT+ supporter

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:44 pm
zaminami says...

Hi there Jade! If you have any questions, just let me know!

I am also very grammar based and if you see me not using correct grammar, it's always a joke or I'm too lazy to type a period :P

Welcome to YWS!
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:54 pm
PrincessInk says...

(a belated) Welcome to YWS, Jade! Your username is pretty cool. I like it a lot :o.

I think we YWSers all love grammar :P
always daydreaming, always clumsy

6 Reviews

Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:10 pm
View Likes
Jadefeather says...

So many responses! I'm so baffled right now! I will write quick replies below to you all.

~ Iggy
Thanks for welcoming me, Iggy! It's great to be here!

~ alliyah
Thank you so much, alliyah! I look forward to typing here. I take gratitude in the luck you've given to me!

~ TheWeirdoFromBeyond
Hello there, TheWeiroFromBeyond! I like your username! To answer your question, I actually don't have a favourite book... But my favourite series is Warriors by Erin Hunter!
I am currently reading three different books: Bravelands by Erin Hunter, From The Files Of Madison Finn Book #8: Picture Perfect by Laura Dower, and The Subtle Knife from His Dark Materials (Also known as The Golden Compass series) by Philip Pullman.
Thanks so much for asking!

~ zaminami
Hi, zaminami! Thanks for the welcome! It's great to be typing here on YWS. It's brilliant to know that you are into grammar as well! I just hate it when people join writing websites and have horrible grammar... If you are going to share your writings with the internet world, at least have okay grammar, right?

~ PrincessInk
Greetings, PrincessInk! Thanks for welcoming me! Yes, I do love grammar, and it would be great to know that others care about it just like I do!
I would like to say thank you for your wonderful comment on my username! Jadefeather is actually a Warrior Cats OC (Warriors by Erin Hunter) that I made! Yes, the prefix is not a natural Warriors prefix (To all you complaining Warriors fans out there), but there is a backstory behind her name.
A fun fact about me: My favourite name is Jade! That would be part of the reasoning behind my Warriors OC, human OC named Jade Tigers, and my username.
Again, thank you for your sweet saying on my username!

"It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small."
— Neil Armstrong