z

Young Writers Society

New Writer!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:49 pm
niteowl says...

Glad you found the links helpful! As for Review Month (affectionately known as RevMo), we here at YWS have highlighted September as a month of reviewing, with a goal of getting 1250 reviews site wide. There's extra rewards like special colored usernames for meeting certain review goals. More info here: RevMo 2018: Featuring Colored Usernames
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:52 am
serpyre says...

@niteowl

Thank you! So do I have to get 30 reviews to get a color now, or?

Thanks!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:03 am
View Likes
niteowl says...

They update weekly. I just did the update for this week with my evil mod powers :P. So if you do 15 reviews, you'll get the blue, and so on and so forth.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:56 am
serpyre says...

Thanks for the clarification! :) I have a question - is there a way to usually get more reviews, or do I just wait for my work to lounge about the green room?

Thank you!

@niteowl

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:15 pm
niteowl says...

viewforum.php?f=188

This forum is a great place to request reviews. People who are looking to review will start threads saying what they review and what their style is, and you can request a review that fits what you're looking for.

Since the first work you posted is a poem and it's still in the Green Room, I can take a look at it right now! :D

<YWS><R1>

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:51 pm
Eternity says...

Hello~ Welcome to YWS. My inbox is open if you need help. I hope you enjoy your stay.

I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline